Nevada Convert

So You Believe In Karma. Why?

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, that’s the people openly discussing it. There are people that acknowledge someone’s use of karma without repeating the actual word. I’ll find you a lot more results than that, you fact deficient silly man. 

:lol:Ummm....when?

Vincent Bugliosi's book The Theology of God has a classic statement in its chapter on the world's great religion. IIRC, after discussing about a dozen of them, the last religion he mentions is Hinduism, about which he says little more than if people actually believe in deities with elephant heads and human bodies, may God bless them.

Boom goes the dynamite.

5 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Vincent Bugliosi's book The Theology of God has a classic statement in its chapter on the world's great religion. IIRC, after discussing about a dozen of them, the last religion he mentions is Hinduism, about which he says little more than if people actually believe in deities with elephant heads and human bodies, may God bless them.

Thread jack. Was Helter Skelter really the motive for the Tate, LaBianca murders?

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

OK, I admit I’m trolling a little, but your theory is proven wrong every day. I start threads all the time that get a lot of posts, often pages. I get crickets mostly when I provide an example of major left hypocrisy and our fellow lefties actually agree it’s bad and won’t want to defend it, so they stay clear. 

I can assure you, if anyone on the left that hates me here have an opening to slam me, they do it whenever possible. That is a fact. Obviously, no one wants to defend karma because deep down they know it’s a silly thing they do but can’t justify. As far as my Sun Spot thread, how are the climate change folks going to deny sun spots are a major player in our climate? I’m still waiting for cappyhamper to reply with a dissertation copied over from a silly website. But maybe guys like cappy see the light. 

You really are delusional.

And don't sell yourself short....it's not just the left on this board that know you are a dumbass.

36 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Bobby Beausoleil?

I don’t think it was any ideology Manson was preaching like Bugliosi lays out. It was a cult, and as with any cult there were dynamics of power within it in play. Dynamics Manson fostered that went out of his control. He continually upped the ante to stay on top, from a psychopath like Tex Winter, and his whacked out followers took it and ran with it as they will. Bugliosi does wrong in drawing a nice circle around Manson as some mastermind.

Manson was an idiot. A charismatic idiot that plied a bunch of lost people with drugs and spouted garbage to enthrall then into his hedonistic lifestyle. In order to keep on top of the pyramid he kept upping the stakes, because the other guys in the cult kept challenging his supremacy. It got out of Manson’s stupid hands and resulted in a bunch of innocent people dying horribly. But Helter Skelter wasn’t anything, just a good way of convicting an idiot who lost control of his followers to some violently crazy people that wanted to take his place at the top. Manson does have blood on his hands for upping the ante. However, the reason people died was he was a vainglorious idiot, not a mastermind.

• Like 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

12 hours ago, PackNation said:

You really are delusional.

And don't sell yourself short....it's not just the left on this board that know you are a dumbass.

The one thing that just screams from every one of your posts is how much you obsessively care about me, what I think, what I do. I’m very important to you for some reason, and I’m sure your wife wonders the same thing. But hey, if you enjoy me that much, no one’s going to make you stop unless you go to physical stalking. That would be where I draw the line. You know what they say about online stalking leading physical stalking, hopefully that doesn’t happen. But beating up online stalkers is quite fun and I enjoy your obsession because of that fact. Carry on. 🙂

kat.jpg

16 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Thread jack. Was Helter Skelter really the motive for the Tate, LaBianca murders?

There was no more logic to the murders than in thelawforfaithful's moniker - although his explanation is as good as any I've heard.

I was in junior high school at the time and we had just moved to L.A. from NorCal a few years earlier. The randomness of the killings, their brutality, Sharon Tate's notoriety and the warnings written in blood scared the daylights out of everybody. Then even after arrests were made the first attorney appointed to represent the so-called family turned up dead even when the raving lunatics were in jail thereby adding credence to the claims of some journalists that there were still a bunch of those nutjobs lurking out there.

Boom goes the dynamite.

13 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I don’t think it was any ideology Manson was preaching like Bugliosi lays out. It was a cult, and as with any cult there were dynamics of power within it in play. Dynamics Manson fostered that went out of his control. He continually upped the ante to stay on top, from a psychopath like Tex Winter, and his whacked out followers took it and ran with it as they will. Bugliosi does wrong in drawing a nice circle around Manson as some mastermind.

Manson was an idiot. A charismatic idiot that plied a bunch of lost people with drugs and spouted garbage to enthrall then into his hedonistic lifestyle. In order to keep on top of the pyramid he kept upping the stakes, because the other guys in the cult kept challenging his supremacy. It got out of Manson’s stupid hands and resulted in a bunch of innocent people dying horribly. But Helter Skelter wasn’t anything, just a good way of convicting an idiot who lost control of his followers to some violently crazy people that wanted to take his place at the top. Manson does have blood on his hands for upping the ante. However, the reason people died was he was a vainglorious idiot, not a mastermind.

I was talking about Bobby Beausoleil, Not Bugliosi. He was convicted of murdering Gary Hinman in a drug deal gone bad, where Beausoleil sold bad mescalin to some black gangsters. A couple of Manson's girls wrote on the walls in blood. A very credible story is that that Tate, LaBianca murders were to give the impression that the real murderers were still on the loose, while Beausoleil was still in jail. There was also a biker gang that Manson hired to protect him from the black gangsters who were still pissed about the bad drugs.

In short. Drug deal gone bad. Not a Beatles song.

17 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Bobby Beausoleil?

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

I was talking about Bobby Beausoleil, Not Bugliosi. He was convicted of murdering Gary Hinman in a drug deal gone bad, where Beausoleil sold bad mescalin to some black gangsters. A couple of Manson's girls wrote on the walls in blood. A very credible story is that that Tate, LaBianca murders were to give the impression that the real murderers were still on the loose, while Beausoleil was still in jail. There was also a biker gang that Manson hired to protect him from the black gangsters who were still pissed about the bad drugs.

In short. Drug deal gone bad. Not a Beatles song.

Glad you explained it. I was wondering what this guy had to do with it.

Image result for waterboy

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The one thing that just screams from every one of your posts is how much you obsessively care about me, what I think, what I do. I’m very important to you for some reason, and I’m sure your wife wonders the same thing. But hey, if you enjoy me that much, no one’s going to make you stop unless you go to physical stalking. That would be where I draw the line. You know what they say about online stalking leading physical stalking, hopefully that doesn’t happen. But beating up online stalkers is quite fun and I enjoy your obsession because of that fact. Carry on. 🙂

Lol. Did you have that response bookmarked?

2 hours ago, PackNation said:

Lol. Did you have that response bookmarked?

Isn’t weird that so many people with problems of addiction will do their drugs right in front you, and then later deny that drug abuse is taking place. Help is only a phone call away. The National Stalking Clinic is there to rehabilitate stalkers just like you. 

You can do it for me, and you can do it for your wife, but gosh darnet, do it for yourself...do it for you. ❤️ 

kat.jpg