Headbutt

Carson Wentz just got on Vanderesch's X-mas list.

LVE has a legit shot at becoming the Defensive Rookie of the Year and I'm betting he becomes an All-Pro as early as next year. The guy could legitimately become the next Urlacher of the NFL if he progresses how I expect him to.

It's also pretty funny how Dallas fans have done a complete 180 on the LVE pick....you know Vander Esch is doing pretty well if Dallas fans want to get rid of Sean Lee so he can get more PT.

1 hour ago, KingBronco said:

LVE has a legit shot at becoming the Defensive Rookie of the Year and I'm betting he becomes an All-Pro as early as next year. The guy could legitimately become the next Urlacher of the NFL if he progresses how I expect him to.

It's also pretty funny how Dallas fans have done a complete 180 on the LVE pick....you know Vander Esch is doing pretty well if Dallas fans want to get rid of Sean Lee so he can get more PT.

I’m a lifelong Cowboy fan and all I heard was that LVE was a good pick, so I’m not sure what you mean by the 180 turn. Everyone was pretty high on him

• Like 4

2 hours ago, KingBronco said:

No idea what you are talking about as usual.

11 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Name one Cowboys fan that thought the LVE pick was stupid. I was very happy about it. This pick has paid off big time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sean327 said:

Name one Cowboys fan that thought the LVE pick was stupid. I was very happy about it. This pick has paid off big time.

LVE was booed at the draft.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Cowboy fans were lukewarm on drafting LVE.  Some liked it, some hated it, some were neutral. 

Some called it the day before - like a boss..

Most fans hated it and thought we should have drafted Ridley or Ramsey...

New-Signature.jpg

32 minutes ago, Zoomie said:

So your scientific research is based on a multi-team fan base live audience while listening on your television  

Got it

The draft, every cowboys message board, radio announcers, beat writers comparing him to the tOSU bust etc..

The pick was received with luke warm enthusiasm, at best.

Not surprising from the dumbest fan base in football.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zoomie said:

So your scientific research is based on a multi-team fan base live audience while listening on your television  

Got it

Is that what I said? No. So go choke on a dick.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Maybe we’ll sign Ryp as an UDFA...

Either way, Jerry giving LVE Lee Roy Jordan’s old number says what he thinks about BSU players...

As I’ve said 1000 times, LVE blowing up in Dallas is the best thing for BSU RE the recruiting trail..

• Like 2

New-Signature.jpg