utaggies

Rank ‘em

4 hours ago, broncos345 said:

If BSU played SDSU now i think they win.USU hasn't played anyone besides MSU.BSU will be the most talented team since MSU i think USU finishes 9-2.Both losses to MSU And BSU on the road.

Rypien seemed to finally find himself vs. Fresno. However, your D doesn't impress me compared to past years and Rypien will get a bunch of yards against USU but I think we'll shut your run game down and force a couple picks or fumbles.    Your Oline even let BYU (who has a garbage D-line) get to Rypien on occasion and he was getting hit all over vs. Air Force.   I didn't see the SDSU game but it sounds like they really rattled him.   The Zoobs never came close to touching Love when we played them so you have to wonder.    So we'll see.  If USU doesn't let the blue turf intimidate them I don't think Boise can keep up unless your Oline gets its act together.

7 minutes ago, hickaggie said:

Rypien seemed to finally find himself vs. Fresno. However, your D doesn't impress me compared to past years and Rypien will get a bunch of yards against USU but I think we'll shut your run game down and force a couple picks or fumbles.    Your Oline even let BYU (who has a garbage D-line) get to Rypien on occasion and he was getting hit all over vs. Air Force.   I didn't see the SDSU game but it sounds like they really rattled him.   The Zoobs never came close to touching Love when we played them so you have to wonder.    So we'll see.  If USU doesn't let the blue turf intimidate them I don't think Boise can keep up unless your Oline gets its act together.

Thank God we have two weeks until we play you. 

I remember the last time we had to beat Utah State to get to the MWCCG in 2014. I puked in the Suds parking lot and then went back to drinking.   

5 hours ago, Bronco22 said:

You wasn't the better team. Fresno just didn't play anybody like BSU!!!

That’s your opinion.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

But is this case they did.

That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it, even it’s wrong.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

5 hours ago, broncos345 said:

If BSU played SDSU now i think they win.USU hasn't played anyone besides MSU.BSU will be the most talented team since MSU i think USU finishes 9-2.Both losses to MSU And BSU on the road.

I hear “If” was player of the game for both OSU and SUDS.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, Dogs4Me said:

Fresno was outgained, out FD, lost the battle on both sides of the line of scrimmage, and lost while winning the TO battle. It was obvious that Fresno's vaunted defense was built by feasting on garbage offenses. Boise didn't even have their biggest weapon on offense and three defensive starters and beat them. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

We were very lucky to beat your stacked team.  

I still don’t think it was real.  

If we beat New Mexico and Utah State, we’ll only beat you again if it’s on the blue.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, broncos345 said:

To paraphrase one of your fellow Broncos, you isn’t too good at math is you?

3 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

We were very lucky to beat your stacked team.  

I still don’t think it was real.  

If we beat New Mexico and Utah State, we’ll only beat you again if it’s on the blue.  

It would humor me greatly if Fresno finished ahead of Boise in the rankings, but the MWCG was on the Blue because of H2H. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Fresno was outgained, out FD, lost the battle on both sides of the line of scrimmage, and lost while winning the TO battle. It was obvious that Fresno's vaunted defense was built by feasting on garbage offenses. Boise didn't even have their biggest weapon on offense and three defensive starters and beat them. 

Your teams biggest weapon is Rypien per the voters...

• Like 1

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It would humor me greatly if Fresno finished ahead on Boise in the rankings, but the MWCG was on the Blue because of H2H. 

The groaning from Fresno fans would be priceless and eternal. 

• Like 1

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

10 hours ago, broncos345 said:

One thing to keep in mind, Michigan State was probably the best defense we will play this year.  We put up 31 points on them, more than any other team.  The next closest was Northwestern at 29, then Ohio State at 26, and Michigan and Indiana at 21.

I think we'll hang 40+ points on Boise, and hold you under 35.  Should be good enough to win.  But, we'll see in two weeks.

7 hours ago, broncos345 said:

40 points you're dreaming no way USU scores that many.

I don't know that USU scores that many or not on the blue turf but if they come in prepared I think they do.  Boise's defense is not the same juggernaut of year's past and your QB makes some great throws but also some mistakes when pressured.  The Aggies laid an egg against a Wyoming team that was able to physical our receivers in cover 2 over the top and got a pass rush with 4 man line.   You guys need to do the same to limit the Aggies and Love and this O-line have been fast learners so I have my doubts.   IF USU, and thats a big if, can be mentally prepared for a place they haven't won in 30 years, BSU is gonna need some good bounces to stay with them. 

I feel like your O-line is suspect and that Rypien will get some huge plays but also force some errors.  USU has just been too efficient for that.  I think our starters have allowed 4 picks, and lost 2-3? fumbles along with the Scarver strip on KR that got AFA back in it.  They had the stupid punt last week too but other than that they don't give opponents a lot of breaks.  Boise is going to have to protect the ball against a very opportunistic defense on one hand and create TOs where no one else really has and beat a special team's unit that is very solid too.

But maybe Wyoming is the true Aggie Offense against a good D... Hard to know with thie pansies we've played.  In the only real comparisons you guys handled Wyoming a lot better than USU but almost loss at home  to a dismal team the Aggies put away in the 1st quarter on the road.  AFA put up more against you guys than the Aggies but judging performance against the triple is not a good guage except to the extent that the Aggies offense is RPO too.

16 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Hey, shithead. 

I work in sales and know how to argue. 

But, you’re a fcking moron.  

What does sales have to do w/anything???

They only thing you are proving here is the ability to behave like a angry lil' 12-y/o boy.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Hey, shithead. 

I work in sales and know how to argue. 

But, you’re a fcking moron.  

Great job doubling down on the ad hominem rebuttals and congratulations on your esteemed profession.13970355.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Boom goes the dynamite.