bigd

1-bid league

9 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Why don’t you tap the brakes? It’s week one. 

Yes.  Way too soon.  But if the MW has a few more days like Saturday?  Then it will start looking like auto bid or bust for everyone not named Nevada.

6 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

Seriously though can we at least get halfway through the OOC before we declare the death of the conference?

Normally I would agree with you, but it has been a long time since we have lost to two bad Big Sky teams and LMU to start the season. ISU lost to Gonzaga by 40 points before they played us. Boise State was picked fourth in the MWC and they looked like a bottom dweller against ISU. The talent level is average to below average. Our number twelve player off the bench that played about ten minutes total last year is starting. I’ve seen Wyoming and they aren’t much better. I predict the lowest league power ranking in a very long time. 

4 minutes ago, brillio said:

A good usu is good for the mwc. I hope they get back to their stew days 

Yeah I miss our USU rivalry, and would love to see the Spectrum rocking again. Its funny how they've turned into a football school. 

• Like 1