Headbutt

CSU at Nevada game thread.

18 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Meh, he stood me up at the New Mexico Bowl.  I guess you're more important.

Well. Duh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’m hanging out with @GoState99755.  He’s a good dude. 

¡Georgetakeiohmy.gif!

• Like 2

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

We're basically UNLV now, I think our basketball attendance might actually be higher than for football. Sad we couldn't do better on senior night after an unexpectedly good season.

Whoops.  :huh:

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

9 minutes ago, bigd said:

Obviously Norvell has faith on our offense. More importantly, why did he pick it off instead of dropping it? It cost about 10-15 yards.

That’s a Wyoming punt.

I'll be damned.  Bobo actually does have a pulse.  His health issues aside I was beginning to think he was being animated/manipulated by his assistants ala weekend at Bernie's albeit the FoCo edition called Saturday's at Bobo's.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bigd said:

We're basically UNLV now, I think our basketball attendance might actually be higher than for football. Sad we couldn't do better on senior night after an unexpectedly good season.

As bad as the SDSU game?

Attendance was solid when Polian started. There was excitement with a new coach and team. But those years have wrecked fan support hard. Sucks cause Norvell and this team deserve way better

• Like 1

8k3esKz.png