mugtang

SJSU @ Utah State Game Thread and Stream

Video  

San Jose State vs #14 Utah State

Mountain West Conference showdown: San Jose State University vs #14 Utah State University Athletics. Join us Live!

Posted by Live: Stadium College Football on Saturday, November 10, 2018

We lost our MBB game today as well, 66-59 to Southern Utah in San Jose. That puts an end to our mighty one game winning streak. :rolleyes:

Guest elefish92
7 minutes ago, crixus said:

We lost our MBB game today as well, 66-59 to Southern Utah in San Jose. That puts an end to our mighty one game winning streak. :rolleyes:

That was so dreadful. I swear we let the team pull away at the end more times than I can count. At least we beat the team a division lower than us unlike some other sport...

This school is hungry for any dominant sport (football, men's basketball, or baseball) but no one on the higher up really cares.

I have a feeling Prioleau was an awful hire. This should have been a win.

1 hour ago, An Admirer from the East said:

Year ago the Big East expelled Temple for being so chittie.  It's time drop the hammer on Sparty.  Aggies you justified your invite to the MWC.  TY for being asset.

who?

An interesting decision our coaching staff made this week was to give our third string QB significant playing time.  Not because our backup has played poorly, to the contrary, they felt giving the 3rd string QB experience important.  From what I recall, he played about 1/2 the 3rd quarter and the entire 4th quarter. 

7 hours ago, Usu0505 said:

Damn.. recently found this forum. I hate that there is a whole thread talking only about how bad usu fans are and comparing us to BYU. Zoobnorth cuts extremely deep. I swear we are not all like that.. If anything we should be the most gracious fans out there because other than some success the last 5 years we have endured decades of being one of the worst programs in college football. Now our bball sucks too. Not sure what aggie fan could possibly be arrogant or act better than literally any other fan base and  I want to  personally apologize for all zoob jr aggie a** holes. 

Welcome, no need to apologize for anyone else. This is a hive of wretched scum and villainy. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

18 hours ago, An Admirer from the East said:

Years ago the Big East expelled Temple for being so chittie.  It's time drop the hammer on Sparty.  Aggies you justified your invite to the MWC.  TY for being asset.

The difference is that Temple was a football only affiliate member at the time.  Full members can't leave involuntarily unless they commit serious NCAA violations.

SJSU AD Marie Tuitte is quoted as spending 70% of her time on the football ops building and that she knows that their facilities aren't acceptable to be competitive in the Mountain West. 

Supposedly there is a donor who will close the gap if they can get in the $25 to $30 Million range but doesn't want to finalize the gift because it might cause other people to think that they don't need to raise any more money.

On 11/10/2018 at 4:43 PM, hickaggie said:

Kudos to the Spartans. Only team to put up a fight in Logan this year.  They are gonna make some noise next year.

Put up a fight? We lost 62-24. The only noise we'll be raising is weeping and wailing from even more losing under Coach Brennan.

4 hours ago, crixus said:

Put up a fight? We lost 62-24. The only noise we'll be raising is weeping and wailing from even more losing under Coach Brennan.

It was 10-10 in the second quarter. I forgot that AFA was at home and they made things interesting late but other than that you guys stayed in it longer than anyone else has in Logan.   I thought you guys played from start to finish too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hickaggie said:

It was 10-10 in the second quarter. I forgot that AFA was at home and they made things interesting late but other than that you guys stayed in it longer than anyone else has in Logan.   I thought you guys played from start to finish too

Unfortunately, we've done that quite often this season. Play tough for a quarter or so, and then totally fall apart. :rolleyes: Hence our 1-9 record.

On 11/11/2018 at 2:53 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Welcome, no need to apologize for anyone else. This is a hive of wretched scum and villainy. 

Haha thanks! As i read more and more it be came  clearer.. still nuts to have a 2000+ comment thread about how much you are hated. I have also seen a few comments of people happy for our success this year so thats refreshing. Hope we can keep it going! Not to over look CSU but boise has always had our number in football. It'll be really tough to win.