mugtang

SJSU @ Utah State Game Thread and Stream

Video  

San Jose State vs #14 Utah State

Mountain West Conference showdown: San Jose State University vs #14 Utah State University Athletics. Join us Live!

Posted by Live: Stadium College Football on Saturday, November 10, 2018

Please GOD, make it stop! :facepalm:

31 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

We couldn’t score 3 TDs in 18 hours. Except against unlv, of course.

I don't think you should feel too bad about it, UNLV were probably 18 year old's like your team. Take your loss, go home and don't have to play Borg or Borg lite for a while, which is good. If you ask me it's bs to have to play against those 27 year olds like that. I'm sure much more condescending people will tell me I'm wrong but I don't give a crap.

I don't think we've ever beaten Utah State in football since joining the Mountain West. :waiting: Congratulations Aggies, you're very consistent at whooping our Spartans!

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

I don't think you should feel too bad about it, UNLV were probably 18 year old's like your team. Take your loss, go home and don't have to play Borg or Borg lite for a while, which is good. If you ask me it's bs to have to play against those 27 year olds like that. I'm sure much more condescending people will tell me I'm wrong but I don't give a crap

Damn.. recently found this forum. I hate that there is a whole thread talking only about how bad usu fans are and comparing us to BYU. Zoobnorth cuts extremely deep. I swear we are not all like that.. If anything we should be the most gracious fans out there because other than some success the last 5 years we have endured decades of being one of the worst programs in college football. Now our bball sucks too. Not sure what aggie fan could possibly be arrogant or act better than literally any other fan base and  I want to  personally apologize for all zoob jr aggie a** holes. 

3 hours ago, crixus said:

I don't think we've ever beaten Utah State in football since joining the Mountain West. :waiting: Congratulations Aggies, you're very consistent at whooping our Spartans!

We have had your number but nothing stays the same forever.  That will most certainly change at some point and SJSU has looked improved big-time to me this year even tho your record might not show it. 

The only thing that remains hard to swallow each week is seeing opponents put up junk time yards and points against our 2's and 3's for half the 3rd qtr. and the entire 4th qtr. The 600, 700, 800 yards of offense and 50, 60, 70 points each week help take the sting out but it doesn't make games this season feel any less awkward. As fans we seem to leave games each week with sort of a down feeling, having just watched the Aggies usually lose the 4th qtr with the scoring subsided and the starters long gone from the game. 

Our defense doesn't get its due since they are only in the game for 2.5 qtrs each week and poor Jordan Love has only played in four 4th quarters all season! 491 yards passing, 5 TDs, 0 INTs today and he only played 2.5 qtrs. What would his numbers look like if he actually played full games? What would our defensive stats look like if the starters played a full game? I'm glad to see the individual stats given up for the health and season goals of the team but I hope some of these guys on the defense don't get snubbed from earning individual honors because of it.