BSUTOP25

OT: LET’S GO UMASS!!

Touchdown Borg. 10-7 good guys stilll in the lead.

Lots of tv coverage for YBU today ... VH-1 showing a documentary on the Cougars now:

014255B7-1F9A-4976-8996-3B8600314519.thumb.jpeg.b0837f3d27388c9f5994cfe429b4e815.jpeg

• Haha 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Most years I would be hoping for a BYU loss...but USU or BSU would need a decent BYU on the resume if they win the MWC and UCF doesn't win the AAC. If there is a head to head comparison between the MWC champ and a Cincinnati or Houston, every little bit of SoS help could be critical.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Pecker Punchers 28

UMASS 10

:( 

LOL.  You have never seen a KState game have you.  Dirtiest team I have watched and they haven't changed.  Watch them every year.  All laughing aside I just do not understand all the shock at a what people call dirty.  If I were head coach I specifically coach head hunting on good return men. 

• Like 1

your 2nd premature ejaculation in 2 days. Yes, I'm counting....

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 minutes ago, pacougar said:

I'm old. What numbers do I push on my DirecTV remote to get that? 

yeah. You won’t find it on directv. Ask your kids to help you. You’ll be amazed at the clarity. And being able to actually see the players’ faces. You will even be able to see people in the stands. 

You also see see a little number 14 next to USU’s name in the score. That’s their ranking. You may not recall seeing anything like that. 

Hope the Ags win.  I have stated many times over the years on this board that I cheer for them. Mom was an alum. I won't be watching though. Today should be a blow out.  Next week, don't get over confident like a lot of Fresno fans did.

You do over rate those Facebook broadcasts.  I've watched basketball games. 

Why on earth would you think I have kids sitting around to ask? Youngest is 30.