fanhood

"Destination" Bowl Game against a Pac 12 opponent

So basically,  the Vegas Bowl will be upgraded and the Holiday or what other bowl will be down graded.  If we get a better ranked Pac team it'll be worth it sone what. But getting the typical 6-6 team is sucky.  I'd rather play the CUSA champion. 

12 hours ago, fanhood said:

Supposedly, Thompson stated this to a Boise Beat Writer last night. Not sure where. Could this be the Holiday Bowl? Anyone have any insight?

I saw Hair being interviewed last night outside BSU Stadium by local radio.  He seemed pretty low energy. In fact when I watching was when he was discussing this matter.  I think I had read in the Statesman not that long ago that the new MWC bowl deal was likely to be in AZ.  Dont hold me to that. 

17 minutes ago, An Admirer from the East said:

I saw Hair being interviewed last night outside BSU Stadium by local radio.  He seemed pretty low energy. In fact when I watching was when he was discussing this matter.  I think I had read in the Statesman not that long ago that the new MWC bowl deal was likely to be in AZ.  Dont hold me to that. 

Well it was mentioned by the admin before when first heard about losing the Vegas bowl that the AZ bowl would be the #1 bowl.  It could be that but I guess we'll see.