rudolro

Great game Boise

1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

I think just like with FS, utah state will be running into a tougher game than thell expect. They better not write off the donks so quickly

With all the talk about injuries, there were a few that were questionable that ended up playing and it was huge. Lui at NT being the biggest. He's a LOS mover and Boise doesn't have anyone who can do what he does. Having Hatata back helped, and even a limited Miles was good. That is all three on the DL that haven't been playing... and it showed. I feel much better about the USU game with them back. I'd feel really good if we could get Hightower back, who I believe is the biggest offensive weapon on this team. Maybe not the most important, but definitely the biggest playmaker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

If u followed the game thread and didn't watch the game you would think Fresno would have won by 50 if it wasn't for the refs. 

Yep, massive amounts of crying. I didn't read it until after the game, so it was obviously very amusing knowing the end result. There are always terrible calls. Unfortunately in this game most of the big/questionable calls were game/momentum changing decisions. But they were nowhere near one sided. In the end, Boise controlled both lines of scrimmage, and that's why they won. They lost the TO battle to a favored top-25 team and still won. That is the most yardage Tedford's Fresno team has ever given up to a team not named Alabama and the most sacks they've ever given up.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yep, massive amounts of crying. I didn't read it until after the game, so it was obviously very amusing knowing the end result. There are always terrible calls. Unfortunately in this game most of the big/questionable calls were game/momentum changing decisions. But they were nowhere near one sided. In the end, Boise controlled both lines of scrimmage, and that's why they won. They lost the TO battle to a favored top-25 team and still won. That is the most yardage Tedford's Fresno team has ever given up to a team not named Alabama and the most sacks they've ever given up.

I rarely follow game threads. Whenever bsu plays Fresno it's a must though. Very entertaining. Almost every call is whined about by Fresno fan. 

• Like 1

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

6 hours ago, rudolro said:

Well since you guys are being dicks. To bad you'll get your ass kicked by Utah St and they'll be in the championship get against us. So your victory meant nothing.

Ha ha

Can you guys help us host the MWC championship by beating SUDS next week?  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, easybronc said:

I thought Fresno DBs made good tackles while our DBs missed about eleventeen times.  Fresno had a lot of YAC.

That was mostly a joke about Fresno fans/players/media having their panties in a bunch over Harsin suggesting that Boise "physically" beat them last year.