rudolro

Great game Boise

41 minutes ago, rudolro said:

You guys did a hell of of job keeping our D on the he field and our O off.

That said I'm really disappointed in the officiating. If that's the best the MWC can put on the field for this type of game is embarrassing.

It will remain that way until you guys get yourselves a Term Sheet Deal. Am I right @sactowndog?!?

• Haha 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

It will remain that way until you guys get yourselves a Term Sheet Deal. Am I right @sactowndog?!?

Shit I don’t think we even cashed in all our guaranteed homer calls last night. Left at least 3 on the field.

Hell between that and the rolling guaranteed 4* recruit allotment this conference is phuked for quite some time.

Honestly, I don’t even miss the roids program or secret underground practice facilities.

Who needs em?

• Haha 6

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

4 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Shit I don’t think we even cashed in all our guaranteed homer calls last night. Left at least 3 on the field.

I'm not talking about the calls that went against Fresno. I talking about how bad the game was called period.  Are you telling me you thought the refs did a good job?

This isn't taking anything away from you. Your running back was a beast in the second half. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I'm not talking about the calls that went against Fresno. I talking about how bad the game was called period.  Are you telling me you thought the refs did a good job?

This isn't taking anything away from you. Your running back was a beast in the second half. 

Have a red beer and lighten up my friend.

Happy Saturday!

• Like 1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 hours ago, rudolro said:

You guys did a hell of of job keeping our D on the he field and our O off.

That said I'm really disappointed in the officiating. If that's the best the MWC can put on the field for this type of game is embarrassing.

Coming to San Joaquin Valley city near you. 

Compliments-Project.png

3 hours ago, easybronc said:

Home field on a short week probably made the difference.   They seem evenly matched. 

No. Respectfully, Boise played disciplined and tough. Better team. 

• Like 2

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

57 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Well since you guys are being dicks. To bad you'll get your ass kicked by Utah St and they'll be in the championship get against us. So your victory meant nothing.

Ha ha

I think just like with FS, utah state will be running into a tougher game than thell expect. They better not write off the donks so quickly

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

8 hours ago, rudolro said:

There were bad calls made on both sides and a couple questionable reviews as well. The refs had a number of long talks but I thought the calls were fair on both sides and in the end, the outcome of the game was not determined by the officials.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

There were bad calls made on both sides and a couple questionable reviews as well. The refs had a number of long talks but I thought the calls were fair on both sides and in the end, the outcome of the game was not determined by the officials.

If u followed the game thread and didn't watch the game you would think Fresno would have won by 50 if it wasn't for the refs. 

• Like 2

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."