Jackrabbit

Ginsburg Falls at Work

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Yikes.  She might not last much longer.

She's 85.  Looks very frail.

You wish.  Broken ribs are not a major problem unless they result in a lung puncture.  She stayed home overnight and went to the hospital the next morning.  Having experienced multiple broken rib injuries myself I am not concerned about Ginsburg's physical condition. 

6 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

You wish.  Broken ribs are not a major problem unless they result in a lung puncture.  She stayed home overnight and went to the hospital the next morning.  Having experienced multiple broken rib injuries myself I am not concerned about Ginsburg's physical condition. 

Did you experience broken ribs as a frail 85 year old? 

Just now, BleedRed702 said:

Did you experience broken ribs as a frail 85 year old? 

Not going to reveal my age. Sorry. If you think a person is frail simply because the person is 85 years old then you haven't been paying attention to current health standards.  I know people in their 90's who could probably whip your butt.

3 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

Not going to reveal my age. Sorry. If you think a person is frail simply because the person is 85 years old then you haven't been paying attention to current health standards.  I know people in their 90's who could probably whip your butt.

LOL...  you don’t think Ginsburg is a frail 85 year old?  Good luck convincing anyone with eyesight and common sense of that. 

• Like 1

v0icAvfW.jpg

3 hours ago, pokerider said:

She's lucky she didn't break her hip.  Much worse.  But ribs are painful.  It really sucks getting old.  

You bet broken ribs are painful, I know from first hand experience. Best wishes to Justice Ginsburg.

7 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

LOL...  you don’t think Ginsburg is a frail 85 year old?  Good luck convincing anyone with eyesight and common sense of that. 

Like I said, I know people in their 90's who would beat your butt.  Your ageist screed is symptomatic of the lack of understanding of modern health that is prevalent in the Trump nation.

6 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

Like I said, I know people in their 90's who would beat your butt.  Your ageist screed is symptomatic of the lack of understanding of modern health that is prevalent in the Trump nation.

Well I assure Ginsburg isn’t one of them.  As for the rest of your incredibly moronic rant...  I just don’t engage with mentally ill people.

• Haha 2

v0icAvfW.jpg

19 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

3 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

lmfao. Why are you getting so defensive? I didn't say anything about a person being frail just because of their age. My grandfather is 86 and he is in great shape. However, she is obviously frail. She can't even stay awake during hearings. 

"I know people in their 90's who could probably whip your butt."  

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

2 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Well I assure Ginsburg isn’t one of them.  As for the rest of your incredibly moronic rant...  I just don’t engage with mentally ill people.

You assure?  Like, you have personally examined Ginsburg?  Your comments become evermore non-sensical.  Please. stop before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

lmfao. Why are you getting so defensive? I didn't say anything about a person being frail just because of their age. My grandfather is 86 and he is in great shape. However, she is obviously frail. She can't even stay awake during hearings. 

"I know people in their 90's who could probably whip your butt."  

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

What has caused you to believe Ginsburg is frail?

12 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

That has caused you to believe she is frail?  Care to explain whom you arrived at that conclusion?  

You see, there are these things called eyes. They allow you to observe things that are around you. 

The majority of people would agree that Ruth is frail. And then there is the minority, you. 

• Like 1