retrofade

White House has revoked CNN's Jim Acosta's Press credentials

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’d like to see the video of him touching the female.. I doubt it exists. 

It doesn't... it's in the video that I put in the middle of the post. She came through and tried to grab the microphone from him... if anything, he could claim that it was the other way around. 

That whole press conference was +++++ing nuts.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It doesn't... it's in the video that I put in the middle of the post. She came through and tried to grab the microphone from him... if anything, he could claim that it was the other way around. 

That whole press conference was +++++ing nuts.

Wow.. The WH is saying they’re revoking his press pass because he grabbed the girl? 😂😂😂 What a joke. She initiated contact.

6 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

This makes me want to go back and see what you guys were saying about the Corey Lewandowski incident with Michelle Fields. I have a feeling it may be a little different response. 

Here's the one mention of it here that I can find...

Pretty pathetic attempt at whataboutism though.

• Like 1

I think the president becoming unhinged at a press conference after the midterms is more problematic than him removing a reporter from the press pool and lying about it. 

Everyone get ready for a clowncar roller coaster for the next 2 years.

• Like 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, Rebelbacker said:

Not really. I expect some of you to not care abut women when it doesn't suit your goals. 

You're trying to subvert the conversation now. The White House/SHS LIED about what happened, and you're trying to turn it into something else entirely. +++++ off with your Trump bootlicking bullshit already. Did Acosta "assault" the intern as the White House claims. It's a pretty simple yes or no question, and I'm interested in your answer.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’d like to see the video of him touching the female.. I doubt it exists. 

Here’s the video 

Second tweet

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater