retrofade

White House has revoked CNN's Jim Acosta's Press credentials

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

The question he asked that started this wasn’t out of line, Trumps response was far more so, basically saying the attempted bombings were deserved. 

But his lies about Acosta getting physical with a staff member is the bigger headline. 

I have my tv on in my office all day and I’ve watched plenty of pressers from the WH. Acosta is over the top. Even his fellow reporters have called him out on it. 

Trump has lied about other stuff but he isn’t lying here. Acosta touched her. It’s on video. 

1 minute ago, Rebelbacker said:

I have my tv on in my office all day and I’ve watched plenty of pressers from the WH. Acosta is over the top. Even his fellow reporters have called him out on it. 

Trump has lied about other stuff but he isn’t lying here. Acosta touched her. It’s on video. 

If I reach out and touch your body, I guess you can say you are touching me as well. She initiated contact, and he would have never touched her without her doing so first.

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

If I reach out and touch your body, I guess you can say you are touching me as well. She initiated contact, and he would have never touched her without her doing so first.

She touched him to get the microphone back to give it to another reporter. Or to put it a different way she was doing her job. 

This isn’t like she just came out of the crowd for no reason. That was her function to be there. For any of you to use that as an excuse for Acosta is hilarious. She took the microphone from plenty or other reporters today and none of them acted like Acosta. 

Heres the deal. You don’t get unlimited questions at a press conference. His time was up, Trump wasn’t going to answer him and Acosta does what he always does and continues to shout questions. She was totally right to act like she did. 

1 hour ago, Rebelbacker said:

You just posted a picture with his hand on her arm then ask when his hand was on her! 

You can’t make this up. Holy shit this is funny. 

Technically it’s his wrist.

15 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

It’s having an intern grabbing the mic from them. 

So it’s a common thing for interns to grab mics from reporters hands?  I don’t think reporters should badger the press secretary but just having someone grab the mic sets up the exact exchange you saw.   

Posted Image

8 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Nothing screams intelligence like ed and ian.....

If I’m on the opposite side of the spectrum from the likes of Convert, I know I’m on the right side. 

Anyone who can watch that video and say he put his hands on her is a liar or an idiot. But since 2016 I admit Ive under estimated the number of uneducated fully retarded white people in America.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, edluvar said:

So it’s a common thing for interns to grab mics from reporters hands?  I don’t think reporters should badger the press secretary but just having someone grab the mic sets up the exact exchange you saw.   

Yeah. The take the mic and hand it to a different reporter to ask the next question. Have you ever watched one of these?

1 minute ago, Rebelbacker said:

Yeah. The take the mic and hand it to a different reporter to ask the next question. Have you ever watched one of these?

Several.  I don’t see the assault the president does but I’m pretty sure our definitions of assault are different 

Posted Image

4 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

If I’m on the opposite side of the spectrum from the likes of Convert, I know I’m on the right side. 

Anyone who can watch that video and say he put his hands on her is a liar or an idiot. But since 2016 I admit Ive under estimated the number of uneducated fully retarded white people in America.