Aslowhiteguy

Jordan Caroline

7 minutes ago, broncos345 said:

Nevada vs Michigan St would be a good series yearly they should call izzo for next year secret scrimmage or maybe a game in indy in december

4 minutes ago, broncos345 said:

Gonzaga maybe in a midmajor conference but i wouldn't put them as a mid major they beat michigan st in a secret scrimmage without tillie and mich st lost to kansas by only 4 or 5

Sorry, but who gives a shit about "secret scrimmages"?

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Caroline isn’t quick enough, or doesn’t shoot well enough to play the 2 or 3 position in the NBA. He is 4-6 inches to short to be a 4. He is the classic tweener. 

He is, at best, a low, 2nd rd pick. But he's going to get paid to play somewhere.

• Like 1

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

He is, at best, a low, 2nd rd pick. But he's going to get paid to play somewhere.

He could probably find his way in the NFL as a TE if basketball doesn't work.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Caroline isn’t quick enough, or doesn’t shoot well enough to play the 2 or 3 position in the NBA. He is 4-6 inches to short to be a 4. He is the classic tweener. 

Even in college he is too slow and doesn't shoot well enough. Then you look at the box score at the end of the night...

32 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Caroline too slow?! That’s dumb. 

I'm just being sarcastic. But compared to the freakish atheletes like Zion Williamson and the others that will be drafted, he's not at the same level. He is successful because of his motor, bounce and persistence which I'll take anyday.

40 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I'm just being sarcastic. But compared to the freakish atheletes like Zion Williamson and the others that will be drafted, he's not at the same level. He is successful because of his motor, bounce and persistence which I'll take anyday.

He’s an elite athlete by any standard. He’s just too short to play the 4. If he’s 3 inches taller he’s already in the nba. When you talk about players playing hard, he’s who you point to. There are just a few Zion Williamson’s on the globe. Yes I have a man crush on Caroline. The dude has a motor that doesn’t stop. 👍

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

He’s an elite athlete by any standard. He’s just too short to play the 4. If he’s 3 inches taller he’s already in the nba. When you talk about players playing hard, he’s who you point to. There are just a few Zion Williamson’s on the globe. Yes I have a man crush on Caroline. The dude has a motor that doesn’t stop. 👍

Hard not to like the guy. Plays like a beast, has a smile on his face and keeps his mouth shut. Leads the team in floor burns. His improvement from year to year is a testament to how hard he works.