kingpotato

Votr!

No offense KP, but I have never understood why people encourage others to vote, particularly when it is not aimed at a group who are like-minded and are likely to vote congruently with you.  You are just diluting your own vote by reminding others to vote.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViAggie said:

Remember, D for forward

R for backwards

;-) 

Regardless, JUST VOTE 

I believe the spirit of this thread was to get people out to exercise their right. Really no need to eff it up with partisan comments. 

• Like 3

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

I believe the spirit of this thread was to get people out to exercise their right. Really no need to eff it up with partisan comments. 

Lighten up Francis, I was just having a little fun, thus the ;-) 

6 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Mailed it a couple weeks ago, makes me wonder why more state's don't make voting by mail the defaults.

I early voted.  I don’t know why people don’t early vote or vote by mail.  Either one.  

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Fowl said:

No offense KP, but I have never understood why people encourage others to vote, particularly when it is not aimed at a group who are like-minded and are likely to vote congruently with you.  You are just diluting your own vote by reminding others to vote.

No offense F, but your post speaks volumes to your view of how you think our democratic process should work versus those of us who altruistically understand and embrace the principles of a truly participative democracy.

• Like 1

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Did the early voting 2 weeks ago and there was no line at downtown courthouse.  Piece of cake.  I will never understand people who can't take one small part of one day the entire year to go vote.  Early voting, mail it in, go the day of.  Just do it.

5 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Did the early voting 2 weeks ago and there was no line at downtown courthouse.  Piece of cake.  I will never understand people who can't take one small part of one day the entire year to go vote.  Early voting, mail it in, go the day of.  Just do it.

My ballot was mailed to me weeks ago, I dropped it in the drop box at my city office building on my way home from work one day. Couldn't be easier. I agree with you, if it feels like a chore, it's a "you" problem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fowl said:

Yup, I only want you to vote if you agree with me on the important issues.