mugtang

Walking Dead End of Rick Grimes

Spoilers....

Spoiler

I really thought they were going to kill Rick.  Come to find out they’re just going to be making movies with the character.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Spoilers....

Hide contents

I really thought they were going to kill Rick.  Come to find out they’re just going to be making movies with the character.  

How do you do the hidden text thingy

Just now, cgzpack said:

How do you do the hidden text thingy

On mobile select the “eye” next to the quote freature. 

98B99FC8-B5CD-4495-A0CB-CE12070DC67E.jpeg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

why isn't there an eyeball in my computer's browser?

Because I hate you guys, obviously. 

I’ll add it. 

2 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

Obv

It’s there now. 

Spoiler

ooh eyeball on my computer awesome - so, what's with the creepy female version of Carrrrl? Is the rest of the season going to move well into the future and they're led by a sharpshooting 10 yr old?

3 minutes ago, cgzpack said:
  Hide contents

ooh eyeball on my computer awesome - so, what's with the creepy female version of Carrrrl? Is the rest of the season going to move well into the future and they're led by a sharpshooting 10 yr old?

Spoiler

I thought she was awesome.  But yeah they did a huge time jump this season.  Well two of them now .