Nevada Convert

New Black Panthers Endorse Stacy Abrams With Armed March in Atlanta

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Exactly.  Thanks for proving my point

LOL, OK. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, pokebball said:

I also think you missed some sarcasm in his post, but react your way

That may be true. He's a regular Steven Wright. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

22 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," - Donald Trump

That comment had to have been made at least three years ago. In the meantime our Fake President has received huge campaign contributions from the gun lobby.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Maybe that's what the judge really found objectionable when you showed up in your dress shorts.

Maybe if it had happened in an April time of year, but when I went to court, it was August and 114 F outside. So I’d already gotten some sun and exercise through the summer. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

wow i'm shocked you don't support law abiding gun owners exercising their right to carry in public, i wonder what the difference is between these folks and, say, the patriot prayer people

oh

oh

yeah

They weren’t being law-abiding when they had their guns out and marched. You can’t use a weapon to intimidate people. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

They weren’t being law-abiding when they had their guns out and marched. You can’t use a weapon to intimidate people. 

So, let me sort this out:

Black man with gun is intimidating and scary.

White man with gun is a god fearing patriot.

Did I get it right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

wow i'm shocked you don't support law abiding gun owners exercising their right to carry in public, i wonder what the difference is between these folks and, say, the patriot prayer people

oh

oh

yeah

Their choice of hats, perhaps?

3 hours ago, pokebball said:

I also think you missed some sarcasm in his post, but react your way

Yes, because the rest of the thread (and his entire posting history) is chalk full of evidence to back up your point of view. :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You mean unlike all the open carry guys you've never posted about, ever

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, happycamper said:

Yes, because the rest of the thread (and his entire posting history) is chalk full of evidence to back up your point of view. :facepalm:

You mean unlike all the open carry guys you've never posted about, ever

Let me get this straight. You think a normal dude with a gun in a holster is in the same threat category as a group of guys from a violent racist organization that are marching down the street acting and talking tough with AR15’s that are actually held in their hands ready to fire if they wanted to ?  You lose so much credibility when you say dumb things like that. 

kat.jpg

7 hours ago, renoskier said:

So, let me sort this out:

Black man with gun is intimidating and scary.

White man with gun is a god fearing patriot.

Did I get it right?

I know you’re dumb, but this takes it even dumber. 🤪🤪🤪

Race has nothing to do with it. You’re stupidly leaving out the most important fact. The black guys just happen to belong to a violent, racist organization whose mission is to intimidation, threaten and commit violence. They’re also holding their weapons as opposed to having them in a holster and not ready to fire at a moments notice. 

kat.jpg

18 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I know you’re dumb, but this takes it even dumber. 🤪🤪🤪

Race has nothing to do with it. You’re stupidly leaving out the most important fact. The black guys just happen to belong to a violent, racist organization whose mission is to intimidation, threaten and commit violence. They’re also holding their weapons as opposed to having them in a holster and not ready to fire at a moments notice. 

Sorta like these guys in Charlottesville?

CAB7E23F-9177-49E6-8999-04C146FDD178.jpeg

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say