Nevada Convert

New Black Panthers Endorse Stacy Abrams With Armed March in Atlanta

Just now, youngrebelfan40 said:

The Black Panthers are the surest way for conservatives to embrace gun control. Stacey’s conspiracy is working!

Not this one.  I’m all for them being armed. As long as they pass a background check I don’t care.  

Well...unless the Asians start arming themselves.  Then we may have issues. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Not this one.  I’m all for them being armed. As long as they pass a background check I don’t care.  

Well...unless the Asians start arming themselves.  Then we may have issues. :ph34r:

Asian street gangs already have been! 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Asian street gangs already have been! 

Son of a b...!!!! We need gun control now!

• Haha 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

You never struck me as the kind of guy who's against the second amendment. 

The thing those guys could easily get in legal trouble with (depends on the state) is brandishing those firearms. In GA, there are no brandishing laws, they just go straight to aggravated assault which is a felony.

All they have to do is make people around them feel stressed that they might actually be harmed by those weapons, and they could get nailed with aggravated assault in GA. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

You weren't in LA during the riots. Those Koreans don't eff around.

• Like 2

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

The thing those guys could easily get in legal trouble with (depends on the state) is brandishing those firearms. In GA, there are no brandishing laws, they just go straight to aggravated assault which is a felony.

All they have to do is make people around them feel stressed that they might actually be harmed by those weapons, and they could get nailed with aggravated assault in GA. 

Sounds like laws that the NRA should challenge, no?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

The Black Panthers are the surest way for conservatives to embrace gun control. Stacey’s plan is working!

Yup.. They backed gun control laws when the black panthers were open carrying. Now that’s it’s mostly racist white people it’s back to being ok.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nra-california-open-carry-ban/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, sebasour said:

For some reason I don't think The NRA is going to reach out to any of these second amendment loving patriots to be their new spokesman 

You know what is interesting. The Black Panthers were crucial in the modern interpretation of the Second Amendment. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/09/the-secret-history-of-guns/308608/

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m OK with everyone exercising their right to assemble and bear arms. But no one in their right mind would want to exercise their right to assemble and watch me bear my legs, especially after a long winter of no sun and little exercise.  😀

Maybe that's what the judge really found objectionable when you showed up in your dress shorts.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

11 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Yup.. They backed gun control laws when the black panthers were open carrying. Now that’s it’s mostly racist white people it’s back to being ok.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nra-california-open-carry-ban/

28 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

You know what is interesting. The Black Panthers were crucial in the modern interpretation of the Second Amendment. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/09/the-secret-history-of-guns/308608/

This is exactly what I was referring to earlier. I think it's funny that Convert is so goddamned dumb that he literally posted about being afraid of black activists with guns.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

This is exactly what I was referring to earlier. I think it's funny that Convert is so goddamned dumb that he literally posted about being afraid of black activists with guns.

He didn't say he was afraid of them, unless I missed it.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

He didn't say he was afraid of them, unless I missed it.

23 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

super scary weapons and outfits, and even super scary expressions, intimidation

the weapons real.