Dogs4Me

Harsin...

• Like 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, broncos345 said:

You lose for using Wikipedia.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

10 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

If the Bulldogs need something like this for motivation they've already lost the game.  Can't believe Fresno fans are still crying over last year!

Boise fans have a dossier of dumb chit Ault said in the 80s-90s. So crying about last year? How about crying for decades. 

Boise fans whining over Idaho is prett epic too. 

14 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

Really? You guys lost. Maybe he didn't sugar coat it like you would probably wanted, but what he said was true.  You must still be really upset about last year?

21 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Really? You guys lost. Maybe he didn't sugar coat it like you would probably wanted, but what he said was true.  You must still be really upset about last year?

At best, the donks matched the physicality of FS. Dominate? Hardly...

Also, note that this ain’t donk kuntry and your false narratives will be called...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

I guess I must have missed him use the word dominate? Are you sure that is what you heard?

Better give it a listen...he didn’t say dominate, but the way it is emphasized, he would have you believe that the donks dominated FS. Anyone that watched that game knows better...it was a close game and either team would’ve been lucky to get the win.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

23 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Better give it a listen...he didn’t say dominate, but the way it is emphasized, he would have you believe that the donks dominated FS. Anyone that watched that game knows better...it was a close game and either team would’ve been lucky to get the win.

Like I said he didn't use the word dominate. I think he was responding to critics about losing the week before. Either way winning the game is what matters and that is what they did.
Besides I'm not expecting BSU to make the MWC Championship game this year anyway because they are going to have at least two losses in conference. BSU isn't beating both FSU and USU this year. I will gladly eat crow if proven wrong.

• Facepalm 1

35 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

At best, the donks matched the physicality of FS. Dominate? Hardly...

Also, note that this ain’t donk kuntry and your false narratives will be called...

In the 4th quarter (the one that matters)...

McM went 4-13 for 33 yards with a game-losing interception.

Boise had a 90 yard TD drive and physically dominated on defense.

If Vander Esch didn't slide - Boise would have won 24-14.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

In the 4th quarter (the one that matters)...

McM went 4-13 for 33 yards with a game-losing interception.

Boise had a 90 yard TD drive and physically dominated on defense.

If Vander Esch didn't slide - Boise would have won 24-14.

Where to start with this one...

Was it the 4th quarter or the 8th quarter?

Donks never dominated in that game, see one of my previous posts for clarity.

Never saw any player with “If” on the back of their jersey.

• Like 1

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

14 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Where to start with this one...

Was it the 4th quarter or the 8th quarter?

Donks never dominated in that game, see one of my previous posts for clarity.

Never saw any player with “If” on the back of their jersey.

Well, if there was a Boise State player with "If' on the back of their jersey, Fresno State defenders woulda seen it as they gave chase to another Boise State TD! :ph34r: #keepthisridiculousthreadgoing

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Such a classic!

And still relevant, unlike Vandal football, so send Chadwick over with the dijon or you'll hear from my lawyer...

How are things?  I see that you're still conquering: (i) the Chicago real estate market; and (ii) the Chicago puss market. You still rolling in the high rise or does she have you talked into suburbia?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, broncos345 said:

Remember 2001 Fresno fans we beat your number 8 bulldogs and were an underdog too.Upsets happen all the time in CFB.

BSU is gonna get deep-dicked by Fresno.  Best come to terms with it now so the crying in the shower is shorter.

• Haha 1