ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

4 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

I’m sick...time for bed. @BroncoOrange, I’ll leave yer mom by the dumpster so you don’t have to wake me when you pick her up.

Pretty much a lock that Fresno throws a RUTS on either Boise State or Choo Choo in the MWCCCG. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Nevada fans collectively shrug and look at the shiny #7 by their bball team's name. 

Pretty much. 

5 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

I’m sick...

I know how that feels.   I was literally ill after the Nevada game in 2010, dizzy, light headed and nauseous.  Similar feeling in 2011 after the TCU game.  The good news is Fresno will be in contention for conference titles and even NY6 games for the foreseeable future.  For every time you feel sick, you will feel great 7-8 times.

I really do feel for you.  Tacos?

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Pretty much a lock that Fresno throws a RUTS on either Boise State or Choo Choo in the MWCCCG. 

I think the dogs will see you guys again in Boise for the championship game. Should be another good game. It's tough in any sport to beat the same team twice in one season. 

• Like 1
Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know how that feels.   I was literally ill after the Nevada game in 2010, dizzy, light headed and nauseous.  Similar feeling in 2011 after the TCU game.  The good news is Fresno will be in contention for conference titles and even NY6 games for the foreseeable future.  For every time you feel sick, you will feel great 7-8 times.

I really do feel for you.  T

Unless you’re a Nevada fan.  We feel sick 7-8 times for every 1 time we feel good.  

• Haha 2
Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I need a taco.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was dizzy after that game too. Primarily because I drank about 20 beers but still. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Yeah, that’s not what you said before when I called you a flaming retard. 

Go back to flattening your strait bill caps.  

I’ll give you $1000 dollars if you can find a post where I said Boise would lose to Fresno.. You can’t, but humor me anyways Beetlejuice. 

You forget your DUI mugshot was posted here.. Lookin like Sarah Sanders and Sloth from Goonies had a tubal pregnancy in her butthole.

• Haha 2