ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

7 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Hate to distract from the Mayo and Frysauce conversation...but thought this was neat.

Yeah - Rypien graded better than your entire team. Hopefully Hightower is at full speed.

pff is cool and all but they come up with some really weird scores, and generally have issues evaluating anything on either side of the ball that doesn't involve a direct one on one player matchup.   Many a time i've seen them post a stat on twitter and get reamed by the player in question because they interpreted coverage responsibilities wrong or something like that....and they don't exactly have their best talent working G5 games either.

22 minutes ago, rudolro said:

It's grown on me as it will you. That's all kids will eat on salad. Don't even get me started on the whole ranch and pizza thing. 

When I was in high school, my youth pastor's wife made the most amazing buttermilk ranch dressing. I've never tasted another ranch dressing that even came close to it since then.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rudolro said:

First of all the only thing that goes on a hot dog is mustard and onions. Relish is also acceptable.

Second there's no such thing as as fry sauce. That's like saying dress shorts are acceptable, or big foot is real.

Wrong, best dog in the world...

chicago-style-hot-dog_20231.jpg.fd9d14a63654e5d086bf41526fbe0637.jpg

Wrong again...

0026700158650_CF_hyvee_default_large.jpeg.fc18ac925b9d1afcc730ea4d20b0b00d.jpeg

12 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Wrong, best dog in the world...

chicago-style-hot-dog_20231.jpg.fd9d14a63654e5d086bf41526fbe0637.jpg

Wrong again...

0026700158650_CF_hyvee_default_large.jpeg.fc18ac925b9d1afcc730ea4d20b0b00d.jpeg

I see your just getting you ketchup in solid form

I don't think it's wise to to put anything called Freddy's famous sauce on your food

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Yep. Ketchup chips are a big thing in Canada... I had a friend send one to me so I could try them. They're similar to salt & vinegar. 

I had a friend when I was a kid that dipped his chips in ketchup I thought that was weird. I guess he wasn't the only one that did that.