ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

6 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Lol, you’re making a fool of yourself. 

If I were you, I wouldn’t say shit considering the curbstomping we have you last year. Don’t worry, another one is on the way in a couple weeks. 

Yea Rev, this guy’s not lying, he’s super familiar with what it looks like when making a fool of one’s self....take heed.

#kingofallfools

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Yea Rev, this guy’s not lying, he’s super familiar with what it looks like when making a fool of one’s self....take heed.

#kingofallfools

Wow, how long were you staring at this thread, just waiting for me to post? LOLOLOLOL!!

STALKER ALERT!  STALKER ALERT!

8iNmW.gif

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I feel like I'm one of the few Fresno fans that doesn't hate Boise except for when we play each other. 

Don’t get me wrong, I prefer it when the Dogs are fiesty and competitive. 

31 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Wow, how long were you staring at this thread, just waiting for me to post? LOLOLOLOL!!

STALKER ALERT!  STALKER ALERT!

8iNmW.gif

Wha?? You post like 50xs a day....but most every day it’s too difficult to find the stupidest-the volume of stupid posts is overwhelming. 

• Facepalm 1

I'd definitely drop the points and take Fresno in this one. Boise has largely struggled offensively when they play a decent defense. Defensively, the injuries are mounting. Their entire starting DL is out, two of the positions are down to the 3rd string, they just lost their leading tackler for the 2nd time this season. One of Boise's biggest strengths is getting to the QB (4th in the country), but not allowing sacks is one of Fresno's strength, so even that isn't much of an advantage. Honestly, this has the potential to be a blowout. 

7 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I'd definitely drop the points and take Fresno in this one. Boise has largely struggled offensively when they play a decent defense. Defensively, the injuries are mounting. Their entire starting DL is out, two of the positions are down to the 3rd string, they just lost their leading tackler for the 2nd time this season. One of Boise's biggest strengths is getting to the QB (4th in the country), but not allowing sacks is one of Fresno's strength, so even that isn't much of an advantage. Honestly, this has the potential to be a blowout. 

yup, just don't see how we beat fresno this year

18 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Honestly, this has the potential to be a blowout. 

11 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

yup, just don't see how we beat fresno this year

Y'all are a bunch of Negative Nancies. 3 pt spread means it's basically a coin toss by oddsmakers.  

Here's how Boise beats Fresno:

1. Horton locks down Keesean (their only real receiving threat)

2. Nickelbacks (all still healthy) shut down their TE

3. Stop their run game (which is about the same quality as BYU's)

4. Rypien throw the ball as well as he's capable

5. Win the turnover battle

---in two games last year he averaged 262 yards per game and 8.6 yards per attempt vs. Fresno.  That should be good enough to get it done as long as Boise can finish drives in the red zone.

image.png.cee717179044087abb932960222d3bd0.png

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Y'all are a bunch of Negative Nancies. 3 pt spread means it's basically a coin toss by oddsmakers.  

(1. Horton locks down Keesean their only real receiving threat)

---in two games last year he averaged 262 yards per game and 8.6 yards per attempt vs. Fresno.  That should be good enough to get it done as long as Boise can finish drives in the red zone.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Yao-Meme-231x300.png

10 minutes ago, Cincy said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Yao-Meme-231x300.png

image.png.c9641693eb7058a727a69e7c2968f5b8.png

Who am I missing?

Jordan is averaging 2.2 catches per game and 31 yards with a touchdown every 5 games. Boise has 4 receivers with nearly twice that production. And those 2 touchdowns came against two of the worst passing D's in the MW.

18 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

image.png.c9641693eb7058a727a69e7c2968f5b8.png

Who am I missing?

Jordan is averaging 2.2 catches per game and 31 yards with a touchdown every 5 games. Boise has 4 receivers with nearly twice that production. And those 2 touchdowns came against two of the worst passing D's in the MW.

jordan toasted tyler horton in both games last year whenever the two were matched up one on one.  You're overthinking this. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Boise will get pressure on mcmariyon imo. Maybe not a ton of sacks, but pressure. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

jordan toasted tyler horton in both games last year whenever the two were matched up one on one.  You're overthinking this. 

Zero touchdowns.  Jordan had a nice sideline catch against Horton (Horton lost his balance).  And Jordan had a drag route across the middle on Horton that went for a nice gain when Horton got picked.  In two games - those are the highlights.  I'm much more concerned if Avery Williams get's matched up with Keesean Johnson...that is a mismatch in Fresno's favor.

Correct me if I'm wrong (anyone), but I think Horton has only given up one passing touchdown to somebody lined up against him all season. And that was when he bit on the halfback pass from Air Force.

• Confused 1
12 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Zero touchdowns.  Jordan had a nice sideline catch against Horton (Horton lost his balance).  And Jordan had a drag route across the middle on Horton that went for a nice gain when Horton got picked.  In two games - those are the highlights.  I'm much more concerned if Avery Williams get's matched up with Keesean Johnson...that is a mismatch in Fresno's favor.

Correct me if I'm wrong (anyone), but I think Horton has only given up one passing touchdown to somebody lined up against him all season. And that was when he bit on the halfback pass from Air Force.

Horton also got burned on a sideline route in the red zone in game one and had to grab jordan to prevent an easy TD.  Refs picked up the flag because ball was supposedly tipped (it wasn't, but w.e)

Jordan also had a good three yards on horton on a deep route immediately after boise scored the go-ahead TD in the rematch and mcmaryion simply overshot him. 

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

1. Horton locks down Keesean (their only real receiving threat)

Biggest problem with your premise is those 2017 teams no longer exist.

Fresno's 2018 team is better both offensively and defensively than last year's team

In 2017, Fresno had the 72nd ranked total offense and 15th ranked total defense 

In 2018, Fresno has the 47th ranked total offense and 14th ranked total defense

Boise's 2018 team is better offensively and WORSE defensively than last years team

In 2017, Boise had the 57th ranked total offense and 21st ranked total defense

In 2018, Boise has the 21st total ranked offense and 42nd ranked total defense

so Boise's offensive strength will be pitted against Fresno's defensive strength

last year Fresno was 9 point underdogs going into Boise

this year Fresno is 3 point favorites going into Boise,

that is a 12 point swing in Fresno's favor

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Working the reverse Jobo angle I see.   

14 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Working the reverse Jobo angle I see.   

Not really. Aside from the extreme homers, a majority of Bronco fans I know are anticipating a Fresno win.