ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

I am interested to see how good FSU really is, the schedule had hardly anyone worth anything on it. nOt the Bulldogs fault though sometimes it works that way.I think we can match Boise for injuries we lost the whole backfield starting slot starting guard at one point.Be good if fur teams finish with 10 wins this season. I also don't know about how good USU is either for the same reason.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Starting DT, NT, DE best LB best Safety, that safetys back up and now maybe the other starting safety.  Petersen never saw anything close to that.  Fresno should commit ritual suicide if they somehow lose.

We've lost key starters too, every team at this time of year is banged up. We've had a different starting RB in every game because of injury. Lost our best OL for the season in week 1, caused a huge shuffle. Lost our starting RT twice. LB are banged up like you wouldn't believe.

Fresno may have the edge in overall injuries, but being a home game for Boise, with the crowd on your side, negates that. Besides, you're a vastly superior team in terms of physicality. Harsin said so.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Nice hype video, Donkeys.

3 hours ago, TheDoggFather said:

We've lost key starters too, every team at this time of year is banged up. We've had a different starting RB in every game because of injury. Lost our best OL for the season in week 1, caused a huge shuffle. Lost our starting RT twice. LB are banged up like you wouldn't believe.

Fresno may have the edge in overall injuries, but being a home game for Boise, with the crowd on your side, negates that. Besides, you're a vastly superior team in terms of physicality. Harsin said so.

Not even comparable.  And Jesus, you guys are sensitive about a year-old video.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Not even comparable.  And Jesus, you guys are sensitive about a year-old video.

FS does have a lot of injuries on the OL. Not an excuse, but it's not made up either. 

12 hours ago, steveem said:

I am interested to see how good FSU really is, the schedule had hardly anyone worth anything on it. nOt the Bulldogs fault though sometimes it works that way.I think we can match Boise for injuries we lost the whole backfield starting slot starting guard at one point.Be good if fur teams finish with 10 wins this season. I also don't know about how good USU is either for the same reason.

Yeah, its gonna be interesting how the Aggies do when matched up in a close game.  What Wyoming's physical secondary and pass rush did to our offense was worrisome and its hard to know if it was just and off night and if maybe Love's hand ding affected him.  The only real comparison I can see is watching the Zoobs match up with Boise.   I thought Rypien would light them up because of their lack of a pass rush but it never really happened.  I also thought Boise could run all over them like the Aggies did but they really didn't.get a lot of sustained big runs either.

I have no reason to root for one team over the other Friday night. I'm planning on barbecuing a steak, then sitting down with more red wine in my warm living room and rooting for a close entertaining game. Then the next night I get to put on thermals,tailgate in brisk but dry weather and root for the Wolf Pack.

• Like 2

Just now, westfan said:

I have no reason to root for one team over the other Friday night. 

Nevada still has a chance at winning the division if Boise wins...just saying.

Decided to actually attend the game - cold weather and all... 

Still not sure what's gotten into me besides the fact little step-son is visiting...

But just for good measure:

19b49923a4287943a1a97c08ac8812f02474801b

Hearing that Dan Hawkins will be on the sidelines with the donks.

7 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Hearing that Dan Hawkins will be on the sidelines with the donks.

Is this true or just a joke?

His UC-Davis aggies take on Eastern Washington in Spokane at 1 pm on Saturday in a battle for the top of the Big Sky Conference and likely will determine who makes the playoff and seeding.

Tick. Tock.

This thread IS wins.  lol at the excuse building, whining, and then the whining about the whining.

Image result for blue crying gif

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Nevada still has a chance at winning the division if Boise wins...just saying.

After the Polian Era, that thought went right over my head. My sights were a little lower, like a chance at a bowl game and keeping the cannon blue.

Harsin has made me lose a lot of interest in bsu football but tomorrow night should be fun. Not sure what all the bsu injury talk is about but our second stringers should be able to beat fresneck. 

• Haha 1

Fresno should be heavily favored, but it will find out that Boise State is not chicken feed. 

Game day in the office be like:

giphy.gif