ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

27 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’ll give you $1000 dollars if you can find a post where I said Boise would lose to Fresno.. You can’t, but humor me anyways Beetlejuice. 

You forget your DUI mugshot was posted here.. Lookin like Sarah Sanders and Sloth from Goonies had a tubal pregnancy in her butthole.

I have to admit tp is a fat ugly slob. Lots of fat in his neck. I go to the gym everyday slobs absolutely disgust me. 

1 minute ago, Dimwhit said:

I'll admit, I thought Fresno would win pretty easily. So glad I was wrong. Had a blast at the game.

I thought BSU would probably lose too, but I think I bought into the Fresno hype. When in reality they hadn't beat anyone of note this year.

Just for fun: I kept sneaking behind the Fresno bench to remind them about how lazy their infected vaginas were...

Those fu/cking players are weak and scared...  I was harassing their whole bench, and not a single one had anything to say...

Whole sections of people were emulating my behavior...

LOL!!!

DBGFcP3VoAALQ8C.jpg

Let this be the last time we all believe Fresno has some undefinable advantage over BSU at our place...

There's only one rule: Fresno loses on the Blue, period...

blueturf_t810.jpg?043915c051a7e8a61f3daf

New-Signature.jpg

5 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Uh huh. 

You posted that BSU would surly lose 2 out of the 3 MW games - that’s a fact. 

And, dumbass - I never drive intoxicated. 

The arrest was for public intoxication when I walked out of Jimi Johns downtown to find a guy screaming at his girlfriend and told him to scream at me. 

Such a dumb fck, you are. 

Go back to ironing those flat bills  

Whatever you say bud.. Sounds like a Shakespearean tragedy. Drunk guy at sandwich shop tries to save damsel, only to be arrested for phukkery and have his crying mugshot posted on the internet. 

Trust me, I’d like to live in your fantasy prediction land where Boise is 128-0 over the last decade and your girlfriend isn’t a cantaloupe. 

2 minutes ago, broncos345 said:

Didn't the Announcers say Fresno hasn't won in Boise since 1984 and have now lost 10 straight in Boise.And Tedford was just graduating college at the time and Harsin was in elementary school at the time that's crazy. 

I don't know, but I was belligerent as fu/ck...

Fresno fans were relocating away from my area...

It seems easy to rattle those players, especially when all their fans leave the area...

New-Signature.jpg

I only casually watched the game and didn’t see every play.. But heard a lot of Bronco fans complaining about the refs- ball being short spotted a number of times, fumble in the EZ, etc.. But also see Fresno fans saying there were a lot of bad calls that went our way. I know it’s common after a game but wondering if any of the non homer guys had an opinion either way. 

I saw the Fresno catch with the receiver that stepped out but he did look forced out so I don’t see an issue there.