ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know how that feels.   I was literally ill after the Nevada game in 2010, dizzy, light headed and nauseous.  Similar feeling in 2011 after the TCU game.  The good news is Fresno will be in contention for conference titles and even NY6 games for the foreseeable future.  For every time you feel sick, you will feel great 7-8 times.

I really do feel for you.  Tacos?

I need a taco.

• Like 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know how that feels.   I was literally ill after the Nevada game in 2010, dizzy, light headed and nauseous.  Similar feeling in 2011 after the TCU game.  The good news is Fresno will be in contention for conference titles and even NY6 games for the foreseeable future.  For every time you feel sick, you will feel great 7-8 times.

I was dizzy after that game too. Primarily because I drank about 20 beers but still. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Yeah, that’s not what you said before when I called you a flaming retard. 

Go back to flattening your strait bill caps.  

I’ll give you $1000 dollars if you can find a post where I said Boise would lose to Fresno.. You can’t, but humor me anyways Beetlejuice. 

You forget your DUI mugshot was posted here.. Lookin like Sarah Sanders and Sloth from Goonies had a tubal pregnancy in her butthole.

• Haha 2

I was wondering how much the rather weak schedule had to do with Fresno Defense rankings.A lot it seems. Now I am wondering about USU.

• Like 1

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’ll give you $1000 dollars if you can find a post where I said Boise would lose to Fresno.. You can’t, but humor me anyways Beetlejuice. 

You forget your DUI mugshot was posted here.. Lookin like Sarah Sanders and Sloth from Goonies had a tubal pregnancy in her butthole.

WTF, lol!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

I was pretty shocked how easily BSU moved the ball against Fresno's D all game long. Ballsy win for the Broncos...they went into beast mode and essentially dominated the second half after going down by 14.

Our d is premised on not giving up huge plays, tackling well, and allowing opposing teams to make a mistake that gets them behind the chains. For most of the night Boise was taking the underneath stuff and simply not making mistakes. Then the D busted on that TD to Shakir. Allison didn't look like himself which affected our run D but everybody is banged up at this time of year, so it's not an excuse. 

Honestly, I think the D got a bit brittle after dominating some of those other teams. I wish they'd been tested more. 

All due credit to the broncos, though. 

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

But....to be fair we were really good which probably had a big impact on your gastric reactions 

14 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Uh huh. 

You posted that BSU would surly lose 2 out of the 3 MW games - that’s a fact. 

And, dumbass - I never drive intoxicated. 

The arrest was for public intoxication when I walked out of Jimi Johns downtown to find a guy screaming at his girlfriend and told him to scream at me. 

Such a dumb fck, you are. 

Go back to ironing those flat bills