ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

I’m sick...time for bed. @BroncoOrange, I’ll leave yer mom by the dumpster so you don’t have to wake me when you pick her up.

• Haha 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

Just never felt like Fresno would beat us.. USU is gonna ruts our asshole, but didn’t think Fresno matched up well. And I’ve never been wrong on here, so there’s that. 

Yeah, that’s not what you said before when I called you a flaming retard. 

Go back to flattening your strait bill caps.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lol@ByU said:

Mug was dead wrong

our house

8E404CDC-9DE0-4917-BA59-3A6081CB7C94.gif

• Haha 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

I’m sick...time for bed. @BroncoOrange, I’ll leave yer mom by the dumpster so you don’t have to wake me when you pick her up.

Pretty much a lock that Fresno throws a RUTS on either Boise State or Choo Choo in the MWCCCG. 

• Haha 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Nevada fans collectively shrug and look at the shiny #7 by their bball team's name. 

Pretty much. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

I’m sick...

I know how that feels.   I was literally ill after the Nevada game in 2010, dizzy, light headed and nauseous.  Similar feeling in 2011 after the TCU game.  The good news is Fresno will be in contention for conference titles and even NY6 games for the foreseeable future.  For every time you feel sick, you will feel great 7-8 times.

I really do feel for you.  Tacos?

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Pretty much a lock that Fresno throws a RUTS on either Boise State or Choo Choo in the MWCCCG. 

I think the dogs will see you guys again in Boise for the championship game. Should be another good game. It's tough in any sport to beat the same team twice in one season. 

• Like 1

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know how that feels.   I was literally ill after the Nevada game in 2010, dizzy, light headed and nauseous.  Similar feeling in 2011 after the TCU game.  The good news is Fresno will be in contention for conference titles and even NY6 games for the foreseeable future.  For every time you feel sick, you will feel great 7-8 times.

I really do feel for you.  T

Unless you’re a Nevada fan.  We feel sick 7-8 times for every 1 time we feel good.  

• Haha 2