ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

Hearing that Dan Hawkins will be on the sidelines with the donks.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

7 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Hearing that Dan Hawkins will be on the sidelines with the donks.

Is this true or just a joke?

His UC-Davis aggies take on Eastern Washington in Spokane at 1 pm on Saturday in a battle for the top of the Big Sky Conference and likely will determine who makes the playoff and seeding.

Tick. Tock.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Nevada still has a chance at winning the division if Boise wins...just saying.

After the Polian Era, that thought went right over my head. My sights were a little lower, like a chance at a bowl game and keeping the cannon blue.

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Fresno still playing the whiny "we didn't really get physically beat" card.

https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/college/mountain-west/fresno-state/bulldogs-football/article221339380.html

I would have agreed if Boise fans didn't continually cite comments by Chris Ault from the 80s when discussing why they felt disrespected by him in the period ranging roughly from the 2000s-2010

1 hour ago, sofork said:

Fresno should be heavily favored, but it will find out that Boise State is not chicken feed. 

nobody +++++ing thinks you are, it's hilarious how spoiled your fanbase is that being a 3 point underdog against a ranked team is causing meltdowns.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

nobody +++++ing thinks you are, it's hilarious how spoiled your fanbase is that being a 3 point underdog against a ranked team is causing meltdowns. 

We're not spoiled, and losing shouldn't be tolerated by any self-respecting fanbase...

*Edit.

Although I reserve the right to pass on all late-night games we are spoiled if we can't fill the stadium...

The late night start is bullshit..

We should tell ESPN to eat shit, and that we'll play on another platform if we don't get more afternoon games..

New-Signature.jpg

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

Remember when Hill refused to bring heaters and Fresno gave up by the 2nd quarter. It won’t be that cold tomorrow, but I’m standing outside right now and it’s phukking freezing. Once the sun goes down it’s miserable.  

Exactly, I've had it with these cold ass night games...

Unacceptable..

ESPN is screwing us..

New-Signature.jpg