ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

11 minutes ago, badfish said:

Boise barely beat a team that put up 6 points vs NIU.

Fresno has been taking teams’ lunch money all season.

I think Fresno wins by 14.

I think so, but I am nervous tbh.  Boise has fresno mindphuckeded in a way that SDS seems to be immune to.

Although, some of that is gone.  The years of annual boise beatdowns are a ways in the past, that hasnt really happened in the MWC.    

Boise will struggle to score I think.  It is the best Fresno defense I can remember. And the donks dont exactly look electric.

Fresno can be kind of inconsistent against good teams offensively though.  I dont expect the bulldogs to be able to run consistently on the broncos, especially early.  If they can get the screen game going, then get some deep seam routes, then stuff will open up.  Otherwise it will be tight the whole way, Boise is still too talented and well coached to lie down at home.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I think so, but I am nervous tbh.  Boise has fresno mindphuckeded in a way that SDS seems to be immune to.

Although, some of that is gone.  The years of annual boise beatdowns are a ways in the past, that hasnt really happened in the MWC.    

Boise will struggle to score I think.  It is the best Fresno defense I can remember. And the donks dont exactly look electric.

Fresno can be kind of inconsistent against good teams offensively though.  I dont expect the bulldogs to be able to run consistently on the broncos, especially early.  If they can get the screen game going, then get some deep seam routes, then stuff will open up.  Otherwise it will be tight the whole way, Boise is still too talented and well coached to lie down at home.

gonna say 27-17 fresno.  Feel free to own me if it doesn't come to pass, boise fan.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

The Overrate in FresCrack is strong. Reality starts these next two weekends.

Go Boise, Go Aztecs!

Why don't you focus on whether or not your team will be able to put up more than a field goal against us this year. 

• Like 1

Oh another Chest Pumping Fresburgian with words of wisdom. Funny, when your the top dog even the Minions see a Win over your program as their version of the Superbowl.

5 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Oh another Chest Pumping Fresburgian with words of wisdom. Funny, when your the top dog even the Minions see a Win over your program as their version of the Superbowl.

A win over SDSU is simply routine at this point. We're 4-2, soon to be 5-2, against you since we joined the conference. SUDS will be just another stepping stone on the way to the MWCG. 

That being said, y'all are next week. This week we get to kill off the curse of the blue turf. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Lol, you’re making a fool of yourself. 

If I were you, I wouldn’t say shit considering the curbstomping we gave you last year. Don’t worry, another one is on the way in a couple weeks. 

6 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Lol, you’re making a fool of yourself. 

If I were you, I wouldn’t say shit considering the curbstomping we have you last year. Don’t worry, another one is on the way in a couple weeks. 

Yea Rev, this guy’s not lying, he’s super familiar with what it looks like when making a fool of one’s self....take heed.

#kingofallfools

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Yea Rev, this guy’s not lying, he’s super familiar with what it looks like when making a fool of one’s self....take heed.

#kingofallfools

Wow, how long were you staring at this thread, just waiting for me to post? LOLOLOLOL!!

STALKER ALERT!  STALKER ALERT!

8iNmW.gif

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I feel like I'm one of the few Fresno fans that doesn't hate Boise except for when we play each other. 

Don’t get me wrong, I prefer it when the Dogs are fiesty and competitive. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

31 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Wow, how long were you staring at this thread, just waiting for me to post? LOLOLOLOL!!

STALKER ALERT!  STALKER ALERT!

8iNmW.gif

Wha?? You post like 50xs a day....but most every day it’s too difficult to find the stupidest-the volume of stupid posts is overwhelming. 

• Facepalm 1