ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

53 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

If Fresno wins will they come back out on the field and take a group pic in front of the scoreboard?

Eww...have you seen donk stadium? No matter the score, who’d want a pic of that dump?

• Haha 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I haven't seen dog4me this confident since last years championship game. The sheep phuckers are all in on this game. I mean when was the last time FSU fans thought they had a legitimate chance of beating BSU in Boise 2 years in a row?

11 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

I think this narrative is largely made up. It's based on an incredibly small sample size. 

It is small sample size but still remains that he struggles in cold weather.

Wyoming  14/23 186 1td 0 int

BSU.    16/34 172 0 tds 1 int

Reno 20/28 248 2 tds  0 int much better game actually better than I thought. 

Let's hope that he can continue the upward trend.

14 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

I haven't seen dog4me this confident since last years championship game. The sheep phuckers are all in on this game. I mean when was the last time FSU fans thought they had a legitimate chance of beating BSU in Boise 2 years in a row?

Since you hired Harsin

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, rudolro said:

It is small sample size but still remains that he struggles in cold weather.

Wyoming  14/23 186 1td 0 int

BSU.    16/34 172 0 tds 1 int

Reno 20/28 248 2 tds  0 int much better game actually better than I thought. 

Let's hope that he can continue the upward trend.

Wyoming and Boise just happened to be the best defenses he faced as well. That would more simply explain the phenomenon. Against Boise he was getting hit on every throw. 

1 hour ago, JADogs05 said:

Wyoming and Boise just happened to be the best defenses he faced as well. That would more simply explain the phenomenon. Against Boise he was getting hit on every throw. 

Except he lit Boise up at home the week before

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Nah but we might whip them out and piss on your blue carpet.

Real grass turns from green to yellow when a dog pisses on it but I've always wondered what might happen if a mammal was to piss on that artificial blue stuff.

Hey, wait! When combined, yellow and blue make  . . . green! Which is the proper color for all football playing surfaces!

Go Fresno State! And make sure to fully hydrate!

• Like 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

If Fresno wins will they come back out on the field and take a group pic in front of the scoreboard?

why not.  and then after that they can order in and eat on the donk logo at midfield, and leave all the pizza boxes, beer cans and fast food containers on the field as they leave.  And the donk fans in the stands can stare on in disbelief at the spectacle before them and then slowly file out of donk stadium in stunned silence never to return.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

Confident? You should read my first post in this thread...it’s a long season and anything can happen on any night.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

That's not good.  BSU does have pretty good depth at LB, but this still hurts to lose your leading tackler. 

David Moa (DT) and DeAndre Pierce (S), as well as backup CB Jalen Walker on the out-for-season list.

Still no word on Sonatane Lui (NT), Chase Hatada (DT) and Durrant Miles (DE) timelines.

---

On offense, backup QB Chase Cord is out for season. John Hightower (WR), Octavius Evans (WR), Collingham (TE) and Qeuvedo (RG) are all questionable. 

---

With only 4 possible games remaining - the redshirt rule for guys comes into play (hasn't seemed to make much difference so far).  But I wouldn't be surprised if a young true freshman burner like Cobbs or Bowens comes in to take the top off the defense if Hightower is out.  

On 11/4/2018 at 7:48 AM, Dimwhit said:

Not confident at all against Boise. One of our top defensive players (Whimpey) was injured last night, which is another in a long line of key defensive injuries. And who knows if Hightower will be playing at WR. We're having a bad injury year and playing inconsistency. And Fresno is rolling.

If Whimpey is out that would be the 5th defensive starter lost on just that side of the ball.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

That's not good.  BSU does have pretty good depth at LB, but this still hurts to lose your leading tackler. 

David Moa (DT) and DeAndre Pierce (S), as well as backup CB Jalen Walker on the out-for-season list.

Still no word on Sonatane Lui (NT), Chase Hatada (DT) and Durrant Miles (DE) timelines.

---

On offense, backup QB Chase Cord is out for season. John Hightower (WR), Octavius Evans (WR), Collingham (TE) and Qeuvedo (RG) are all questionable. 

---

With only 4 possible games remaining - the redshirt rule for guys comes into play (hasn't seemed to make much difference so far).  But I wouldn't be surprised if a young true freshman burner like Cobbs or Bowens comes in to take the top off the defense if Hightower is out.  

Do you expect Lui, Hatada, and Miles to be back for this game?

Just now, JADogs05 said:

Do you expect Lui, Hatada, and Miles to be back for this game?

Harsin doesn't talk about injuries unless they are season-ending...so it's all hearsay.

But vs. BYU, Lui and Hatada weren't suited up - so that likely means they aren't going to be back to playing 7 days later. 

Durrant Miles was hurt against AFA, but I think saw the field a little (at least dressed) for the BYU game.  He is probably questionable. 

Even with all those guys out, there's quite a bit of raw talent on the DL and guys still rotating inside - just not as much experience.  

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Harsin doesn't talk about injuries unless they are season-ending...so it's all hearsay.

But vs. BYU, Lui and Hatada weren't suited up - so that likely means they aren't going to be back to playing 7 days later. 

Durrant Miles was hurt against AFA, but I think saw the field a little (at least dressed) for the BYU game.  He is probably questionable. 

Even with all those guys out, there's quite a bit of raw talent on the DL and guys still rotating inside - just not as much experience.  

Yeah after Fresno State's coaching improved, I realized that the biggest effect of injuries on the DL is not that the performance falls off a cliff like it would at, say, QB, but that the new starters may have to play more reps than they're used to. Thus they may be susceptible to fatigue. I think Boise will be ok. I'm curious because FS has had a revolving door at OL since Muti went down and a few other guys are banged up, though some seem to be healing up for the game.