ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Pssshhhh, says the team that shit the bed against a last place Minnesota.  

Have you watched your team this year?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

No, dumb fck - I haven’t. 

So what will you be drinking for this game?

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

We’ll be dragging our balls on your face from chin to receding hairline.

I’ve missed you, glad to see you here...how do you think Rypien will do this week?

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I think what many Bronco posters are failing to realize is the quality of the bulldog team this year.  This the best team Fresno has fielded in the past decade, better than last year's team.  Boise's team this year is hampered by multiple injuries and is clearly not their best team.  Fresno has much more to play for this year and are peaking at just the right time.  Advantage Fresno...

5 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

I think what many Bronco posters are failing to realize is the quality of the bulldog team this year.  This the best team Fresno has fielded in the past decade, better than last year's team.  Boise's team this year is hampered by multiple injuries and is clearly not their best team.  Fresno has much more to play for this year and are peaking at just the right time.  Advantage Fresno...

Like your amazing team that lost to SJSU?

35 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Notwithstanding the one BSU poster you're arguing with, every Boise fans understands that. If we weren't hammered by injuries, I'd feel better about it being a close game. But the way your team is playing right now, this game could get ugly. Our only shot is an absolute A+ game by both our offense and defense.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

I’ve missed you, glad to see you here...how do you think Rypien will do this week?

Rypien typically puts no more than 2 turds together in consecutive weeks so he could be good this coming week.   But now it looks like about 6-7 guys off the 2 deep on D so it's more about how much Fresno and USU scores on them.   And if Hightower's injury is real, there's no WR's to get past the secondary for the long ball and Rypien is severely limited.  

Just not a good year for Boise.  Injuries and Rypien's crazy mistakes are more than enough to derail a season. 

1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

Id rather play USU.  At least theyre  good. They would have murdered bYu

They did murder BYU....

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater