ThePhantom88

Fresno @ Boise

3 minutes ago, GoCoAztec said:

BSU lives in Fresno’s head.  The dawgs fall on the blue, again.

Luckily for us Tedford and this Bulldog team doesn't believe in that shit. 

• Like 1

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

3 minutes ago, GoCoAztec said:

I hope that your right.  I’d like Fresno to be a one loss, ranked team when we play.  But, history tells a different story.  We’ll see soon enough.

I think what most people are missing is that these players are 1-1 with the Broncos, they see it as an even playing field. They don't believe in the stigma of the Blue Turf or the beat downs prior to Tedford since nobody was on this team the last time we played them in 2014 I believe. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Not confident at all against Boise. One of our top defensive players (Whimpey) was injured last night, which is another in a long line of key defensive injuries. And who knows if Hightower will be playing at WR. We're having a bad injury year and playing inconsistency. And Fresno is rolling.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

RU serious? You don't think Boise was looking ahead? As you admit, Boise has owned Fresno State and they play you on a short week which is much less problematic for them since they don't have to travel. And have you guys actually ever won in Boise?

I predict you'll lose on the psychedelic turf and then decimate the Aztecs in Fresno to win the West.

I really feel you are right on

7 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

You absolutely will be a home dog come monday.   Probably about 5 points.

I think dogs open up -3.

Dos, can you give me an injury update on the Dogs please?

Man, I really want to go to this game, but my boys last game is Saturday at 9am and I just cant swing it, even looked for red eyes to FAT, no luck.

3 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I think dogs open up -3.

Dos, can you give me an injury update on the Dogs please?

Man, I really want to go to this game, but my boys last game is Saturday at 9am and I just cant swing it, even looked for red eyes to FAT, no luck.

Jeff Allison got nicked up early and the staff didn't bother bringing him back in against lowly UNLV.  Should have Syrus back for Boise.

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Jeff Allison got nicked up early and the staff didn't bother bringing him back in against lowly UNLV.  Should have Syrus back for Boise.

Thank you.

I was flipping back and forth between the Stanford game after Fresno was way up , I saw in the other thread that JuJu went down.  Is he OK?

4 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Go Boise!

Love your hate...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, GoCoAztec said:

BSU lives in Fresno’s head.  The dawgs fall on the blue, again.

Past coaches staffs, yes. In some fans, yes.

But surely not in this current team/current coaching staff.

Heck most of the players have only been on the team 4 years or less. During that span we did not even play Boise in 2015 or 2016, played two close games last year with the home team winning each time, and have a game pending this year. Nothing has happen in the last 4 years for players to have Boise in their head. Hell even if you go 5 year out that adds two closeish losses @Boise in 2014. The year Fresno was 6-6 (ie not great) and still made the MW champ game.