tailingpermit

BSU vs BYU

8 minutes ago, robe said:

BYU will have played 5 P5 bowl teams 4 G5 bowl teams and 1 FCS playoff team. Most likely 2 conference champ and maybe 4. That is a solid schedule.

Washington, Utah & Wisconsin are the only P5 bowl teams BYU will have played.  Cal and Arizona will likely miss bowls. Cal has games against USC, Stanford & Colorado and Arizona has ASU & Wazzu. I don’t see either of them winning any of those games to get to 6 wins.   You guys played a solid schedule but not brutal like you claimed. 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Washington, Utah & Wisconsin are the only P5 bowl teams BYU will have played.  Cal and Arizona will likely miss bowls. Cal has games against USC, Stanford & Colorado and Arizona has ASU & Wazzu. I don’t see either of them winning any of those games to get to 6 wins.   You guys played a solid schedule but not brutal like you claimed. 

Agreed BYU is softer than a babies ass.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Cal could win any of those games.  I could certainly see Arizona beating ASU.

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

Hey, dumb fck!

Youtube tv is an app on your phone. 

Jesus Christ, you’re a fcking moron. 

Cuz im going to do that in a bar. 

Stick that tampon back in your mouth

• Like 1

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

5 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Cuz im going to do that in a bar. 

Stick that tampon back in your mouth

Ok, I’m going to play nice since I just got another warning point from my love @mugtang   

You pay 26 dollars a month, it has all of the sports channels.

Best thing is, if the bar’s tv is hooked up to WiFi and your phone is hooked up to that same WiFi - you can stream the game to that tv from your phone   

I’ve done it before, I’ve also just watched games from my phone when at a bar.  

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

Ok, I’m going to play nice since I just got another warning point from my love @mugtang   

You pay 26 dollars a month, it has all of the sports channels.

Best thing is, if the bar’s tv is hooked up to WiFi and your phone is hooked up to that same WiFi - you can stream the game to that tv from your phone   

I’ve done it before, I’ve also just watched games from my phone when at a bar.  

I got a warning too. The problem with this board is it’s overmoderated and tailored to the virgin ears of all the BYU posters. The BYU Boise State game thread was a ghost town last night because soo many posters have left. Mug should just call this thing the BYUBOAORD. 

28 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Boise State was missing seven starters on defense on that last drive by BYU and they still couldn’t score. BYU is snake bit on the blue turf. 

We have a lot of raw players that are talented. Our depth is showing, but the inexperience is what will expose us.  We need some help on the defensive line.  We get gashed too often, and I fear Tedford & McMaryion is going to pick us apart. Also I've notice that our LBs go through really bad phases where they make the wrong read and/or get caught up in the wash of the DL/OL when trying to plug gaps.  

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.