IanforHeisman

Explain this to me..

On 11/2/2018 at 11:16 AM, toonkee said:

I've said before Trump is con-man smart but I don't think the strategy is all that deep.  It's painfully obvious and it only needs to be smart enough to fool about 45% of us.

Really?  Fool them how?  Fool them into thinking their taxes are lower?  Fool them into thinking regulations have been reduced?  Are they fooled into finding jobs?  How exactly are people being fooled? 

Your pretending to use talking points but your not saying a damn thing.  

4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Really?  Fool them how?  Fool them into thinking their taxes are lower?  Fool them into thinking regulations have been reduced?  Are they fooled into finding jobs?  How exactly are people being fooled? 

Yer

• Like 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, pokerider said:

I was talking about the victim game. He fools them into thinking they and he are the real victims no matter what happens. 

But off the top of my head, the lower taxes thing...we regular joes were thrown a $20/month bone so he and his fellow elites could save millions and billions, while massively increasing the deficit.  So yeah, they were fooled on that one.

They were also fooled by the NK thing and the Mexican paid wall. Just off the top of my head.