IanforHeisman

Explain this to me..

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

uh, Trump would probably denounce them and say the perpetrators should be given the death penalty!  Which is what he said about the anti-Trump guy who shot up the synagogue 

BS. He’s spent more time demonizing the caravan than he has any of these people. 

9 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Why is the response so different when white supremacists commit acts of terrorism compared to Al Qaeda? What would Trumps response been if ISIS sent bombs to politicians, invading places of worship, and shot people in grocery stores?

Why would a response be  differentl if an organization of terrorists was involved, rather than when a lone wolf with mental health issues?

Shyt, I don't know.  You got me!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

9 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

What would Trumps response been if ISIS sent bombs to politicians, invading places of worship, and shot people in grocery stores?

Trump again seizes on terror incident to call for travel ban

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/09/15/politics/donald-trump-london-terrorist-attack/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Famp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org%2Fv%2Fs%2Famp.cnn.com%2Fcnn%2F2018%2F08%2F14%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-london-attack-tweet%2Findex.html%3Famp_js_v%3D0.1%26usqp%3Dmq331AQECAEoAQ%3D%3D

Basically he would lump all of the Muslims in the same category.

3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Why would a response be  differentl if an organization of terrorists was involved, rather than when a lone wolf with mental health issues?

Shyt, I don't know.  You got me!

I think you overestimate the degree of connection with terrorists. 

These "lone wolves" are essentially self-indoctrinated through a rabidly insane community. They have a big support network that helps fuel their crazy and they see rhetoric that seemingly supports their violent actions every day. There is no difference between this guy and the Santa Barbara nutjobs or the guy in Nice with a truck. 

• Haha 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

I think you overestimate the degree of connection with terrorists. 

These "lone wolves" are essentially self-indoctrinated through a rabidly insane community. They have a big support network that helps fuel their crazy and they see rhetoric that seemingly supports their violent actions every day. There is no difference between this guy and the Santa Barbara nutjobs or the guy in Nice with a truck. 

Please link this "big support network".   The feds clearly tied the SB nutjobs to international terrorist organizations.  I'll wait...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Please link this "big support network".   The feds clearly tied the SB nutjobs to international terrorist organizations.  I'll wait...

gab, infowars, prisonplanet, various subreddits?

Not real hip on the madness side of the internet are ya?

• Facepalm 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, happycamper said:

gab, infowars, prisonplanet, various subreddits?

Not real hip on the madness side of the internet are ya?

I'm hip on clear ties to terrorist organizations

And the question raised in the OP was why a response is different from a hit by a worldwide terrorist organization and a lone wolf.  Please stay on point. :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pokerider said:

uh, Trump would probably denounce them and say the perpetrators should be given the death penalty!  Which is what he said about the anti-Trump guy who shot up the synagogue 

His main concern would be "how do I consider myself and followers to be the real victims of this".

He sent KellyAnn out there to claim that all people of faith were the victims. This sets to minimize the whole Jew thing and it allows many Republicans be the victims.  And then of course the shooter messed up the Republican momentum. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

His main concern would be "how do I consider myself and followers to be the real victims of this".

He sent KellyAnn out there to claim that all people of faith were the victims. This sets to minimize the whole Jew thing and it allows many Republicans be the victims.  And then of course the shooter messed up the Republican momentum. 

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Why do you call Trump stupid in one post and then suggest there is some deep strategy being implemented by Trump to fool the masses?  Can you have it both ways?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I'm hip on clear ties to terrorist organizations

And the question raised in the OP was why a response is different from a hit by a worldwide terrorist organization and a lone wolf.  Please stay on point. :) 

I am staying on point. You just aren't willing to consider terrorists who are uncomfortably close to your own politics terrorists. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

I am staying on point. You just aren't willing to consider terrorists who are uncomfortably close to your own politics terrorists. 

Oh, I very well believe there are mental wackos uncomfortably close to my own politics.

You remember the good old days when the left was arguing about the loose definition of "terrorists"?

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Why is the response so different when white supremacists commit acts of terrorism compared to Al Qaeda? What would Trumps response been if ISIS sent bombs to politicians, invading places of worship, and shot people in grocery stores?

Primarily because the US government has used Muslim extremists as the boogeyman for the better part of 25 years now. It’s not just Cheetodick either. Frighten the people, pass new laws, overreact with force, and increase fundraising from the zombies. Both parties have mastered this technique. 

• Like 3

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Why do you call Trump stupid in one post and then suggest there is some deep strategy being implemented by Trump to fool the masses?  Can you have it both ways?

I've said before Trump is con-man smart but I don't think the strategy is all that deep.  It's painfully obvious and it only needs to be smart enough to fool about 45% of us.

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

I've said before Trump is con-man smart but I don't think the strategy is all that deep.  It's painfully obvious and it only needs to be smart enough to fool about 45% of us.

Fewer than 45% because all you're talking about are those in the flyover states.

Perhaps the dems could pay them some attention and not allow this to happen again.

5 hours ago, pokerider said:

He'd probably advocate for more Americans to pack some heat too.