pokerider

More Great Economic News

4 hours ago, pokerider said:

so besides some fruit loops trying to hijack the thread.   
MORE GREAT ECONOMIC NEWS!    Dammit Trump!  Stop Winning!  He's killing Democrats unmercifully.  

Jobs smash estimates with gain of 250,000, wage gains pass 3% for first time since recession

2lksh2.jpg

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

I can say that I have never given a warning or a ban as moderator :police:

Not sure I would even know how to do it :shrug:

ikr and people say much worse than that amirite?

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Let's practice Democracy and put it to a vote, is telling someone to eat shit and die, enough to ban someone.

In a hypothetical heated situation where things were getting out of hand? I could see a temporary ban being a possible option in that type of scenario.

There would have to be mitigating factors though... was the individual told to stop it. Were threads closed and an argument continued in different threads? Was it spreading all over the forum and causing problems elsewhere? I just had to give two people temp bans at the Barkboard because they weren't breaking major rules in any one post, they were fighting all over the forum. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

In a hypothetical heated situation where things were getting out of hand? I could see a temporary ban being a possible option in that type of scenario.

There would have to be mitigating factors though... was the individual told to stop it. Were threads closed and an argument continued in different threads? Was it spreading all over the forum and causing problems elsewhere? I just had to give two people temp bans at the Barkboard because they weren't breaking major rules in any one post, they were fighting all over the forum. 

Here’s the post in question. I unhid it so everybody can see the context. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

ikr and people say much worse than that amirite?

Well if there are bits or even whole kernels of corn in the feces.........that would have some nutritional value to the eating of the feces.

HOWEVER, as the meal would be overly distasteful and, as we are ALL Gentlemen and Ladies around this board, the references to another poster about ingesting a specific dietary supplement should be limited to foods readily available from a reputable food service establishments, purveyors and or vendors that meet certain standards of hygiene and public health standards.

Perhaps not a banishment but a :foottap::police: warning of distasteful discourse and choice of 'wording' could be warranted 

Rocket has to be trolling.  That’s the only thing that makes sense.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Oh, wait.  he told Lawlor to eat shit and die?

Image result for i'll allow it meme

No he told @sean327 to 

42 minutes ago, mugtang said:

That is absolute bullshit right there.  Please name one instance or find one poster I’ve silenced because their political  opinions differs from mine.  How many threads have I deleted because the opinion differs from mine?  How many posts?  Name a poster I’ve banned because their political views differ?  Here I’ll tag all the people I can think of who have significantly different political opinions than mine and you can ask them yourself:

@Akkula

@SJSUMFA2013

@happycamper

@retrofade

@crixus

@mysfit

@Boise fan

@youngrebelfan40

@edluvar

@SleepingGiantsFan

@toonkee

@renoskier

@smltwnrckr

@tspoke

@alum93

@sandiegopete

I'm hurt that you left me out. Fire Mugtang! :pitchforks:

Just now, NVGiant said:

I'm hurt that you left me out. Fire Mugtang! :pitchforks:

:sorry: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Well if there are bits or even whole kernels of corn in the feces.........that would have some nutritional value to the eating of the feces.

HOWEVER, as the meal would be overly distasteful and, as we are ALL Gentlemen and Ladies around this board, the references to another poster about ingesting a specific dietary supplement should be limited to foods readily available from a reputable food service establishments, purveyors and or vendors that meet certain standards of hygiene and public health standards.

Perhaps not a banishment but a :foottap::police: warning of distasteful discourse and choice of 'wording' could be warranted 

sure sure haha ladies and gentleman that's rich ok ok back to licking your bosses shoe.

Can confirm. I once got a warning point for laying out in explicit detail how I thought the trump presidency would end. Let’s just say the word “bunker” appeared at least once. I deserved that one. 

Mug is a good guy. I even forget sometimes that he’s conservative. That’s how cool he is.

@Rocket time to change your diaper. 

• Like 2

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Can confirm. I once got a warning point for laying out in explicit detail how I thought the trump presidency would end. Let’s just say the word “bunker” appeared at least once. I deserved that one. 

Mug is a good guy. I even forget sometimes that he’s conservative. That’s how cool he is.

@Rocket time to change your diaper. 

@sjsumfa2013 come change it for me big guy.