mysfit

Nation of Christians

27 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

We should invade/annex down to Colombia. Then nuke Venezuela from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.  Boom problem solved.

We needlessly tried to annex north, should have gone south all the way to Cape Horn.

110926run_defense710.jpg

24 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Empire or Winton?

pretty sure it was that strip club near waterford. that seems like the kind of place Joe would hang out and complain about the valley.

• Like 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Would you say Merced is "a lot nicer" than either of those places? I wouldn't. 

Or Keyes or Ceres or Madera or whatever. They're all the really same shithole, it's just some are bigger than others. All have horrible climates,  a by and large uneducated, stupid population, and a constant aroma of cowshit and diesel fuel. Plus it's overpriced as people get pushed out of the Bay Area and buy up houses. So you get all the trash that can't afford the Bay Area moving in on top of everything else. It's a disaster. 

The Central Valley by and large qualifies as one of the most miserable regions of the US, which qualifies it as one of the most miserable regions of the world. 

As far as getting the Clap in either of those places. I think Andre's closed in Empire a few years ago. 

You're a smart guy. But you don't know what the +++++ you're talking about here.

• Like 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You've been drinking too many nitrates in the CV water if you truly believe I'm wrong. Or inhaling the fumes. 

I get you're trapped there so you want to make the best of a bad situation, but where exactly am I wrong?

It's poor, uneducated, and miserable. 

I get it. You're a real cool dude. I felt the same way you did for a long time. I was a real cool dude then too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mysfit said:

Really?

Because I just don't see that.

An invasion? No. Men, women and children fleeing terrible situations.

The response? They're disease ridden criminals and we can't take care of them.

Why not? Because they aren't white. Because they are outsiders.

Because we are selfish, greedy and transactional.

A nation of Christian's? No. These are not the actions of people who truly follow the teachings of Christ. You are all frauds.

Hey!  Its the NEW!  IMPROVED!  civility brought to you be Mysfit wherein IT accuses people with whom IT disagrees of racism and inhumanity.

You really are the most despicable poster in this forum,  You are a sanctimonious hypocritical POS.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

27 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Hey!  Its the NEW!  IMPROVED!  civility brought to you be Mysfit wherein IT accuses people with whom IT disagrees of racism and inhumanity.

You really are the most despicable poster in this forum,  You are a sanctimonious hypocritical POS.

I mean you're the guy who posts rape apology and racist stuff all the time, so maybe you should pick a different example

• Like 3

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

13 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I mean you're the guy who posts rape apology and racist stuff all the time, so maybe you should pick a different example

I see the estrogen is kicking in.. again. 

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

As it should be:

Next topic: Will getting rid of farm subsidies to the Trumplandia welfare queens be enough to pay for a wall, enhanced border security and a streamlined immigration process? Seems like the Christian thing to do. Now pass me an IPA!!

That would all be too coherent.  We would need to sidetrack with a thread about how the Millennials are all messed up because their "Double Stuffed Oreos" have less lard and sugar than  our "regular" Oreos. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

I must have missed something...

Emperor Mug posted that blues wouldn’t be available to respond to a post for 46 hours somewhere in another thread. I think that was yesterday. I inferred a temp ban. The other possibility is chukar hunting. Either way = not around. Somebody’s got to carry on his (properly sanitized) tradition in his absence. 

5 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Emperor Mug posted that blues wouldn’t be available to respond to a post for 46 hours somewhere in another thread. I think that was yesterday. I inferred a temp ban. The other possibility is chukar hunting. Either way = not around. Somebody’s got to carry on his (properly sanitized) tradition in his absence. 

Correct. He will be unbanned tomorrow at noon.  

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

For all those people that want to let more migrants into the US, you should voluntarily move to the country they came from and help fix the situation they left. Zero net migration = problem solved. 

I'll bet you thought you were really smart as you were typing this

• Like 1
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

7 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

So what's so great about the Valley if I'm so wrong?

The rampant poverty? The shitty weather? The strip malls? 

I'm sure it sucks to be stuck there, but that doesn't mean it isn't a dump. 

One thing we don't have a lot of is cool dudes like you. So you got us there... fewer cool dudes here than you have over there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Posturedoc said:

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Mug.

2 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

That doesnt mean anyone gets to come with no process.

I don't think this caravan discussion has much to do with process at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Nah. But you do got a lot of methamphetamine. 

Eh, the kids don't even care about meth these days. It's oxys and xanax, isn't it?

12 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The perception of American beer is improving overseas. Still a ways to go but the craft beer movement has done quite a bit to change general opinion. 

Craft beer gives me a hangover.

Still prefer Bud light.

Just now, CPslograd said:

Craft beer gives me a hangover.

Still prefer Bud light.

And what do you do when they only have Coors Light?

Just now, Joe from WY said:

I thought it was black tar heroin. 

I honestly don't know anymore. Maybe I'm not as in touch with this place as I thought.