retrofade

Coaches Poll is in....

6 hours ago, Cougar King said:

P6 privlege. That's just the way things are.

If you guys would have invested in the MAC brand instead of letting Boise het all of the resources because y'all got desperate for them to stay, then maybe you could get some bias.

Fresno State 33

Houston 27

San Diego State 34

Houston 10

I can see why you're so salty towards the MWC. If you play against the MWC in a bowl game again this season, the MWC will stomp you again.

1 hour ago, TopLobo said:

Fresno State 33

Houston 27

San Diego State 34

Houston 10

I can see why you're so salty towards the MWC. If you play against the MWC in a bowl game again this season, the MWC will stomp you again.

Still ranked ahead of them both. Didn't New Mexico lose to FCS Sam Houston State not too long ago?

12 hours ago, rudolro said:

The Longhorns

Exactly. Nobody cares about Houston athletics. 

It probably ranks something like this in the state of Texas. 

UT

TAMU

TTU

TCU

Baylor

SMU

then Houston and North Texas. They're both kind of twins really. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Exactly. Nobody cares about Houston athletics. 

It probably ranks something like this in the state of Texas. 

UT

TAMU

TTU

TCU

Baylor

SMU

then Houston and North Texas. They're both kind of twins really. 

That seems about right from when I lived there. Though at the time it was more like this.....

TEXAS
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
TCU
Baylor
SMU
Houston
North Texas

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Spot50B said:

You are underestimating Ed Oliver.  He's twice as good as last year.  He kept the Red Raiders in check.  They only got 605 passing yards...

He's still feeling the effects from that deadly sea urchin he stepped on at the Hawaii bowl. Obviously, he still has paralysis in his vagina.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, retrofade said:

That seems about right from when I lived there. Though at the time it was more like this.....

TEXAS
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
TCU
Baylor
SMU
Houston
North Texas

Yes. Exactly. That's the general feeling I also got from my recent visit to the Lone Star State as well. It's the Longhorns' world, everyone else just lives in it there. Glad to see I'm not crazy in claiming nobody cares about Houston. Because honestly, by and large, they don't. 

Someone cares:

Chris Berman is reporting that the 2019 ADVOCare game at NRG will be UH versus Washington State!

Mark Berman
?

@MarkBermanFox26
31m31 minutes ago
More
College football sources: #17 @UHCougarFB reached an agreement to move its 2019 game with Mike Leach (@Coach_Leach) and #10 Washington State (@WSUCougFB) to NRG Stadium & will be played on Sept. 13, 2019 in the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff (@TexasKickoff). It'll be Cougars vs Cougars

On 10/28/2018 at 9:59 AM, Cougar King said:

Keep on hating haters. We would steamroll the entire MWC. Nobody has held us under 41 points.

Just like most of you dipshits said you would do to SDSU before the 2016 LV Bowl. Just GTFO.

6 hours ago, since1670 said:

Someone cares:

Chris Berman is reporting that the 2019 ADVOCare game at NRG will be UH versus Washington State!

Mark Berman
?

@MarkBermanFox26
31m31 minutes ago
More
College football sources: #17 @UHCougarFB reached an agreement to move its 2019 game with Mike Leach (@Coach_Leach) and #10 Washington State (@WSUCougFB) to NRG Stadium & will be played on Sept. 13, 2019 in the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff (@TexasKickoff). It'll be Cougars vs Cougars

Officials were really impressed with our 2016 game there with Oklahoma. Thisis usually reserved for SEC and Big 12 teams.

Once again, we'll fill that place up.