Hawaii

Air Force

Wyoming

New Mexico

Colorado State

San Jose State

UNLV

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

CA603FC7-0F7F-456D-B228-A1F786D7278F.jpeg.97276fa10ca3346ce80a942ba89faee4.jpeg

I assume you’re giving me this because I ranked USU over Fresno?   

• Haha 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

It's just a reaction button.  No room to debate on a rank 'em thread.  No bitchn', don't you know the rules?

Then what’s the point of a rank em thread?  When did the rules change?  As the fascist dictator of the board I hereby grant you the freedom to bitch about the rankings.  But you can expect there to be some bitching about your bitching so be prepared. 

16 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Then what’s the point of a rank em thread?  When did the rules change?  As the fascist dictator of the board I hereby grant you the freedom to bitch about the rankings.  But you can expect there to be some bitching about your bitching so be prepared. 

bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch

15 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Every computer/power ranking has Fresno ahead of USU.  Better SOS, better D efficiency, better O efficiency  etc. I understand we lost to the worse team, Minn, but overall, our SOS is still better so far.  Ranking shouldn't be as narrow minded as "you lost to the worst team". And I'm a homer.  GO DOGS!!

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

4 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Every computer/power ranking has Fresno ahead of USU.  Better SOS, better D efficiency, better O efficiency  etc. I understand we lost to the worse team, Minn, but overall, our SOS is still better so far.  Ranking shouldn't be as narrow minded as "you lost to the worst team". And I'm a homer.  GO DOGS!!

Actually I don’t hold the Minnesota loss against you guys.  I based my ranking on the eye test and I think Utah State is playing better football than Fresno at the moment.  I do think it’ll be Utah State and Fresno in the MWC championship game and you guys can settle it on the field. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Actually I don’t hold the Minnesota loss against you guys.  I based my ranking on the eye test and I think Utah State is playing better football than Fresno at the moment.  I do think it’ll be Utah State and Fresno in the MWC championship game and you guys can settle it on the field. 

Interesting eye.  Especially when you factor in common opponent Wyoming. 

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Interesting eye.  Especially when you factor in common opponent Wyoming. 

And what about common opponent New Mexico?  They were up 52-5 at the half.   You guys beat them 38-7.  

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

And what about common opponent New Mexico?  They were up 52-5 at the half.   You guys beat them 38-7.  

Did you watch the game? We completely blew out UNM then let off the gas.  Tedford doesn't RUTS.  UNM never threatened that game.  Can't say the same about Wyoming vs USU