misplacedcowboy

IMPORTANT NEWS

17 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

First you have to understand what is like to be a CSU Ram.  Quite honestly, it sucks. 

Back in 84 or 85 three other co-eds and I went to the fort for the Boarder War. Wyoming kicked the crap out of the sheep. We came out to a bunch of sheep frat boys purposely puking all over my 1979 Z28 Camaro. The car was black, tinted windows, Craiger louver with the Z28 in brown and gold. Except for the brown & gold bandana and feathers hanging from the rear view mirror, it looked like a guys car. Couldn't even open the doors... even wearing our Poke shirts, they were still hitting on us and as soon as they realized it was my car, they started wiping the puke off with their bare hands, opened the doors and gave me a $20.00 to wash it, with a promise we would go to their frat house after we cleaned the car. Washed the car, did a drive by the frat house, yelling sheep suck and went back to Laramie to celebrate the win at the Farmhouse. It does suck to be s sheep!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

down in a hole.jpg

On 10/27/2018 at 3:50 PM, Broncomare said:

Back in 84 or 85 three other co-eds and I went to the fort for the Boarder War. Wyoming kicked the crap out of the sheep. We came out to a bunch of sheep frat boys purposely puking all over my 1979 Z28 Camaro. The car was black, tinted windows, Craiger louver with the Z28 in brown and gold. Except for the brown & gold bandana and feathers hanging from the rear view mirror, it looked like a guys car. Couldn't even open the doors... even wearing our Poke shirts, they were still hitting on us and as soon as they realized it was my car, they started wiping the puke off with their bare hands, opened the doors and gave me a $20.00 to wash it, with a promise we would go to their frat house after we cleaned the car. Washed the car, did a drive by the frat house, yelling sheep suck and went back to Laramie to celebrate the win at the Farmhouse. It does suck to be s sheep!

LOL. Did you rock a chick mullet? Tell you had a mullet

• Haha 1

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 10/26/2018 at 7:53 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

CSU sucks and will suck for a very long time

You should have waited until you beat them next week but now I feel a premature ejaculation cumming.

• Confused 1

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.