Jump to content
LaradiseCowboy

OFFICIAL - Border War Thread. Wyoming @ CSU

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, nashvillepoke said:

The only thing I can think of is stubbornness of the staff to maintain the redshirt

What a mind-blowingly inept decision.  Were looking at potentially burning it anyway, and with his production maybe we beat Hawaii and USU and this is a completely different season.  

I mean, his poise and confidence doesnt just magically appear out of nowhere in a true freshman on a 2-6 team.  That had to have been evident preseason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

What a mind-blowingly inept decision.  Were looking at potentially burning it anyway, and with his production maybe we beat Hawaii and USU and this is a completely different season.  

I mean, his poise and confidence doesnt just magically appear out of nowhere in a true freshman on a 2-6 team.  That had to have been evident preseason.

Yeah, I dont get it either.  I hope Chambers just really sucked in camp and that the redshirt wasnt the deciding factor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nashvillepoke said:

Yeah, I dont get it either.  I hope Chambers just really sucked in camp and that the redshirt wasnt the deciding factor.

Is this only the second game Chambers has played in? If so, I think they do have to consider only playing him in two more games to preserve the redshirt.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Is this only the second game Chambers has played in? If so, I think they do have to consider only playing him in two more games to preserve the redshirt.

 

Interesting dilemma.  Do we stand a chance against SJSU without him?  There is no margin for error to becoming bowl eligible at this point

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nashvillepoke said:

Interesting dilemma.  Do we stand a chance against SJSU without him?  There is no margin for error to becoming bowl eligible at this point

If you win the next two with him, you keep playing him. If you lose one, he sits the last game.  All of the sudden, the rest of the schedule looks pretty winnable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sean Chambers is a stud...soon Warblow will be questioning his existence.

This is a good sign Pokes fans.

 

On a serious note, the guy is very mobile. Probably more mobile than Brett Smith. Still have to see where his arm is at.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nashvillepoke said:

Interesting dilemma.  Do we stand a chance against SJSU without him?  There is no margin for error to becoming bowl eligible at this point

How's that convo go?

"Hey TVW, we have zero faith in you and quite frankly think you're a liability, but we want you to play this one game and be 100% into it so we can save the guy you're competing against for the rest of this season and not burn his redshirt.  Oh, you better not lose or everyone will blame you for our sub .500 season (even though that is as much on us as you)."

:hmmm:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...