LaradiseCowboy

OFFICIAL - Border War Thread. Wyoming @ CSU

2 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

It sucks even more for Mike Bobo right now.  He sealed his fate tonight.

How much of this season can be attributed to his health issues?  He doesn't look good and wonder how much of that can be due to the pressures of being a D1 HC along with the physical challenges he has been facing. 
I, personally, would like to see him step aside and recover from the health issues....and for CSU to stand by him during that recovery.  He's a good coach and the program would do well to help him in his time of need.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

How much of this season can be attributed to his health issues?  He doesn't look good and wonder how much of that can be due to the pressures of being a D1 HC along with the physical challenges he has been facing. 
I, personally, would like to see him step aside and recover from the health issues....and for CSU to stand by him during that recovery.  He's a good coach and the program would do well to help him in his time of need.

At this point it has nothing to do with heath issues.  The defense is playing 10 against 11 when #11 (Fogal) is on the field.  He's been useless the whole season.  Watch the long run by Evans and watch Fogal pretend to try and tackle him.  Its Ike that on every play.  

And #58 on offense (LT Roundtree) is the worst lineman I have ever seen.  On the play where Hill got blown up and fumbled, Roundtree went downfield thinking it was a running play.  He never touched anyone.  

You've got non D-1 level players on the field and that is a complete program failure.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

CSU sealed his fate when they signed him to a new contract. He'll be back next year unless he resigns for health reasons.

Something will happen.  I know a few people who are very pissed right now.

Just now, Swoll Cracker said:

They'll reach some kind of settlement.

Someone is still gonna have to pony up a not insignificant sum.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

11 minutes ago, PokeTransplant said:

Looks like Pokes ran off another CSU coach, I don't see him being CSU coach next year.  The way he looks I'm not sure he's long for this world.   Good luck to him. 

4 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

At this point it has nothing to do with heath issues.  The defense is playing 10 against 11 when #11 (Fogal) is on the field.  He's been useless the whole season.  Watch the long run by Evans and watch Fogal pretend to try and tackle him.  Its Ike that on every play.  

And #58 on offense (LT Roundtree) is the worst lineman I have ever seen.  On the play where Hill got blown up and fumbled, Roundtree went downfield thinking it was a running play.  He never touched anyone.  

You've got non D-1 level players on the field and that is a complete program failure.

We played the first 7 games with no QB, punter, receiving corp, or corner. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

So I like Wyomings new South Stadium!  It seems to fit the Pokes well.  So there's nothing like a good mutton roast to get the Cowboys playing some good football huh!  

Last BW at Hughes, first BW at Canvas.  :Clapping:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Something will happen.  I know a few people who are very pissed right now.

Bobo did a really bad job with hiring when he first got the job.  That hasn't changed, and has become his achilles heel.  Looking past the WTF play calling this appears to me to be his downfall.  Johnson and Jancek have just not gotten the job done.  He had the money to hire some really good coordinators, and this is who would come to work for him.  Have you noticed how many coaches he hires that were "quality control" at their last jobs?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Do these pissed people have $9 million lying around?

I'm tempted to make a thread about Wyoming's chances the next few games. Something about winning out, or maybe about sending in the clowns. Any advice before i pull the trigger?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.