LaradiseCowboy

OFFICIAL - Border War Thread. Wyoming @ CSU

Rothe has turned out to be a freaking rockstar.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

3 minutes ago, Subcanis said:

What a mind-blowingly inept decision.  Were looking at potentially burning it anyway, and with his production maybe we beat Hawaii and USU and this is a completely different season.  

I mean, his poise and confidence doesnt just magically appear out of nowhere in a true freshman on a 2-6 team.  That had to have been evident preseason.

Yeah, I dont get it either.  I hope Chambers just really sucked in camp and that the redshirt wasnt the deciding factor.

Just now, NorthWestCowboy said:

No Dewey.  NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinger.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 minute ago, nashvillepoke said:

Yeah, I dont get it either.  I hope Chambers just really sucked in camp and that the redshirt wasnt the deciding factor.

Is this only the second game Chambers has played in? If so, I think they do have to consider only playing him in two more games to preserve the redshirt.

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Is this only the second game Chambers has played in? If so, I think they do have to consider only playing him in two more games to preserve the redshirt.

Correct.  

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Interesting dilemma.  Do we stand a chance against SJSU without him?  There is no margin for error to becoming bowl eligible at this point

1 minute ago, nashvillepoke said:

Interesting dilemma.  Do we stand a chance against SJSU without him?  There is no margin for error to becoming bowl eligible at this point

If you win the next two with him, you keep playing him. If you lose one, he sits the last game.  All of the sudden, the rest of the schedule looks pretty winnable.

Sean Chambers is a stud...soon Warblow will be questioning his existence.

This is a good sign Pokes fans.

On a serious note, the guy is very mobile. Probably more mobile than Brett Smith. Still have to see where his arm is at.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

This game sure got a whole lot more interesting. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, nashvillepoke said:

How's that convo go?

"Hey TVW, we have zero faith in you and quite frankly think you're a liability, but we want you to play this one game and be 100% into it so we can save the guy you're competing against for the rest of this season and not burn his redshirt.  Oh, you better not lose or everyone will blame you for our sub .500 season (even though that is as much on us as you)."

:hmmm: