AndroidAggie

speculation: who is behind the mailed bombs?

Occam's razor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best represent what you think is going on?

• Most likely perpetrated by someone influenced to action directly/indirectly by Trump towards GOP opponents/enemies
    • Most likely perpetrated by someone on the left attempting to discredit Trump and/or the GOP
    • Other, explain below.

I think it’s so hilarious that the media is soooooo bummed that the guy turned out to be a Native American Indian, and not their stereotypical Trump supporter: an angry white man that’s a confederate flag waving, country music loving, trailer park dwelling moron. But since NA Indians are a group very loyal to Dem’s, they can’t touch race. In fact, you know they’d very much like to make him the victim of Trump’s Hitler-like mesmerizing speeches that hypnotized him into making these bombs. 

• Facepalm 2

kat.jpg

Unconfirmed reports that there may be another person involved. Photos show a white male wearing a MAGA hat, tee shirt with the logo: "I have these threads bookmarked", and wearing spiffy dress shorts. No name released yet but he has been identified by tracking his sister's Facebook page.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, mysfit said:

Trump shares some responsibility for this.

He has explicitly advocated for violence against those who disagree with him. He continues to paint anyone who opposes him or simply says things he doesn't like as 'the enemy'. He coddles and kisses up to murderous regimes which oppress people.

He, and his supporters, are a bunch of vicious thugs with no respect for anyone. No respect for law. No respect for the foundation this country was built on. They continue to preach hate, hateful actions and the destruction of American society.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl5P0orTOL0nh-F5yH6LI

• Haha 1

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, PackNation said:

Unconfirmed reports that there may be another person involved. Photos show a white male wearing a MAGA hat, tee shirt with the logo: "I have these threads bookmarked", and wearing spiffy dress shorts. No name released yet but he has been identified by tracking his sister's Facebook page.

Confirmed reports that someone needs to buy you a cliche meter. 😹😂🤪🤪

How does your wife feel about you thinking more about me than her? I imagine she thinks it’s pretty creepy, as I do. But that’s your super life as a stalker. 😹😹 

• Facepalm 1

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, mysfit said:

Trump shares some responsibility for this.

He has explicitly advocated for violence against those who disagree with him. He continues to paint anyone who opposes him or simply says things he doesn't like as 'the enemy'. He coddles and kisses up to murderous regimes which oppress people.

He, and his supporters, are a bunch of vicious thugs with no respect for anyone. No respect for law. No respect for the foundation this country was built on. They continue to preach hate, hateful actions and the destruction of American society.

Nah, I think we can still blame Bush for this one. What ya think?

Seriously though, the fact that you can easily dismiss the massive examples of the hate, harassment, and violence on your side......and even rationalize your buddy Tom Perez for giving the thumbs up for committing felony assault on extremist groups when Keith Olberman promoted it on Mahr’s show. The fact that you can rationalize all that makes you an extremist partisan hack and a total lost cause. 

But having said all that, I still think you and blews should hook up and give that relationship a chance. I know we’ve been talking about this for a while, but I think you should just give it a try. Opposites attract, you know. Well, yeah opposites can also kill each other but I’m an optimist. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Nah, I think we can still blame Bush for this one. What ya think?

Seriously though, the fact that you can easily dismiss the massive examples of the hate, harassment, and violence on your side......and even rationalize your buddy Tom Perez for giving the thumbs up for committing felony assault on extremist groups when Keith Olberman promoted it on Mahr’s show. The fact that you can rationalize all that makes you an extremist partisan hack and a total lost cause. 

But having said all that, I still think you and blews should hook up and give that relationship a chance. I know we’ve been talking about this for a while, but I think you should just give it a try. Opposites attract, you know. Well, yeah opposites can also kill each other but I’m an optimist. 

Stop gaslighting.  Nearly all the domestic terrorism and political inspired attacks have been by reactionaries and religious fundamentalists who are fascinated with guns or bombs.  One defective intolerant reactionary ideology had borne these types of people.

Posted Image

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I think it’s so hilarious that the media is soooooo bummed that the guy turned out to be a Native American Indian, and not their stereotypical Trump supporter: an angry white man that’s a confederate flag waving, country music loving, trailer park dwelling moron. But since NA Indians are a group very loyal to Dem’s, they can’t touch race. In fact, you know they’d very much like to make him the victim of Trump’s Hitler-like mesmerizing speeches that hypnotized him into making these bombs. 

He’s not a Native American, Bubbles. He claimed to be at times, but he’s actually half Italian and half Filipino. He was once married to a Seminole. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

:lol: He's less Native American than Liz Warren!

• Haha 3

I can't imagine how he thought any of those would be successful. If I'm in the national spotlight and a cylinder shows up in a manilla envelope, I'd never open it.

It would be interesting to know whether or not they were actually dangerous, like if they would have exploded if one was opened or if he was just being stupid.

6 hours ago, Akkula said:

Stop gaslighting.  Nearly all the domestic terrorism and political inspired attacks have been by reactionaries and religious fundamentalists who are fascinated with guns or bombs.  One defective intolerant reactionary ideology had borne these types of people.

You never fail to bring the stupid into these threads. 

• Like 1

Speculation on the synagogue shooting?

Right wing 2A under assault Soros Led Jew Conspiracy Theorist MAGA or Saul Alinsky Antifa Black Panther Bernie Boogie Man?

Must be the latter since both sides are equally responsible for political violence and, statistically, we just had the MAGA bomber.  :rimshot1:

Posted Image