AndroidAggie

speculation: who is behind the mailed bombs?

Occam's razor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best represent what you think is going on?

• Most likely perpetrated by someone influenced to action directly/indirectly by Trump towards GOP opponents/enemies
    • Most likely perpetrated by someone on the left attempting to discredit Trump and/or the GOP
    • Other, explain below.

It wasn’t a trained terrorist. They wouldn’t be that inept. It appears most of these so called bombs weren’t even bombs. More than likely concocted by some amateur deranged individual to intimidate. 

Regarding the upcoming election, I doubt this event has any bearing whatsoever. Most people have pretty much decided which way they are going to vote at this point. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It was actually this...

aBCBLPv.png

I’m not sure what that means....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’m not sure what that means....

It's the ISIS flag but with suggestive women silhouettes and "get er done" in the middle. It was a meme thing went around for a while as I understand it. 

30 minutes ago, toonkee said:

probably just a super weird dude who's brain has been warped by rhetoric and fear.

So we've narrowed it down to 4chan, r/the_donald, and the Breitbart comment section.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

It's the ISIS flag but with suggestive women silhouettes and "get er done" in the middle. It was a meme thing went around for a while as I understand it. 

Oh I didn't know if it meant something.  Like it was from 4chan or reddit...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

do you think the way that trump has talked about the media could have nudged a crazy person to take what they saw as justifiable action against trump's enemies?  if so, do you deem that likely?

Ah, the real reason for your thread..  it doesn't matter, squish the person responsible like a  bug.  BTW you have a typo in the title, mailed should be failed.

110926run_defense710.jpg

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

I didn’t take Trump seriously.  He tapped into something that nobody saw coming.  There were times in his campaign I legitimately thought he was intentionally trying to lose.  I had no idea people were buying into it. I honestly thought the GOP was going to end up nominating Rubio or Bush.  Thinking back to the GOP primary, if the field had less candidates, it was too crowded, I don’t think Trump would’ve won the nomination.  

Disagree, it was two things, mainstream media painted all the Republican candidates as racist, homophobes, bigots, women hating misogynists.  The voters picked the runt of the litter with a yuge brain and small, er hands.  Second, he had the biggest bark and the only one willing to fight.

• Like 1
110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Ted Kaczynski 

Forgot about Montana, I think you are on to something.  Mailed from Florida?  Suggestive women?  Experienced at writing manifesto's (Santa Barbara Independent and other prose).  Hmmmm ... Joe?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
110926run_defense710.jpg

I think it's a seriously hateful person or persons (racists, sexists, etc.) who love Trump and will do any demented thing that they think will help him and his cronies stay in office.