lawofthejunglenv

Nevada vs San Diego State

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Didn’t he get released? Kid could run like a deer. 

Released and then signed by somebody for a couple weeks and now back on the Eagles practice squad. He has no chance of sticking in Philly because they're hell bent on refusing to try him in the slot, which is where he would be best utilized in the league.

• Like 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

I agree. They’re sandbagging. They have a secret weapon in the weeds. 

We haven't deviated all season thus far.  Tough guy Rocky Long hates passing offenses.  Live or die by the run.  

If someone told me before the season we would lose, Washington, Chapman, Lessard, and Dedeaux for the season I would say 8-4 max. If the defense that showed at Bise shows up we will win 6-3 if not we lose.

• Like 1

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

17 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Nevada produces more silver than the Golden State. Nevada also produces more gold than the Golden State. Me thinks the nickname for the Golden State means something else. 😉

I think they call you the silver state because you are second place to California....

Bad weather, Elevation (yes the Nevada kids have an additional pint of blood with time-outs doesn't matter anymore), location- for whatever reason, since St. Rocky, we excel. Figure, makes absolutely no sense, but that is the absolute truth.

Altitude matters a lot with basketball. For football, it's almost irrelevant and I'm not aware of any Aztec who has said otherwise.

Now weather, THAT can make a difference but wind is more significant than snow. Is it gonna be windy in Reno on Saturday? I don't ask because of passing since SDSU basically doesn't throw the ball anyway these days. However, we do rely considerably on our FG kicking.

I'll answer my own question. Not particularly: https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/reno-nv/89501/daily-weather-forecast/329507?day=3

Boom goes the dynamite.

16 hours ago, CPslograd said:

I think they call you the silver state because you are second place to California....

must be why i see so many  "Oceanside" "Garden Grove" "Clovis" " "Encino "  "Elk Grove" "Santa Rosa" "San Jose"  "Fairfield" car dealer  license plate frames with new Nevada plates all over this area.

Pack game helmet for Saturday:

7fb24a42-8bfd-4e97-b086-bfb2a05fac32-Sil

cerified_Subarus.jpg

There will be enough commercials for the game to be played in Kathmandu with no problem.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche