bsu_alum9

Utah student-athlete murdered

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Ain’t that the truth with a lot of things in life. Unfortunately, too many liberals aren’t very good with time. 

I always thought it would be cool to have one of those one shot .22 caliber pen guns when you’re on a campus that bans guns. But apparently they’re a class 3 weapon along with fully automatic machine guns. There is one design made by Stinger that gets past class 3 by having a trigger fold out to sort of resemble a gun, and that puts it in the class of a hand gun....about $1,200. I’d rather be alive and get busted for a gun than be dead and obeyed the law. 

You ever see the NAA mini-revolver? It could fit on a keychain. I came close to buying one for my wife a couple of times before I found a sweet Bobcat for her instead. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

12 hours ago, NWRebel said:

Senseless.  May she rest in peace.

Her parents are both faculty members at Washington State University.  She was on the phone with her mother...

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/oct/23/ex-boyfriend-killed-former-pullman-high-track-star/

omg, this is my worst nightmare, my daughter usually calls me when she is going to and coming from work. This mother will never, ever get that out of her head, my prayers are with her and the rest of her family.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

omg, this is my worst nightmare, my daughter usually calls me when she is going to and coming from work. This mother will never, ever get that out of her head, my prayers are with her and the rest of her family.

Those were my thoughts as well. Prayers are with her family.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jackmormon said:

The university is required to allow guns on campus by the Utah state legislature.

If you are a convicted felon on parole then you are not allowed to purchase or own a gun, if business  sold him that gun that might be a federal offense, also I believe to carry a gun on campus a concealed weapon permit is needed which he did not have. I would think that a person on parole for a sex offense was stalking a girl and she reported it to police he could be arrested asap.

Just now, ole blu dude said:

If you are a convicted felon on parole then you are not allowed to purchase or own a gun, if business  sold him that gun that might be a federal offense, also I believe to carry a gun on campus a concealed weapon permit is needed which he did not have. I would think that a person on parole for a sex offense was stalking a girl and she reported it to police he could be arrested asap.

I think open carry is allowed also...