fanhood

How is Gangi's health?

This game concerns me more than Boise (certainly more the San Joser - pfff embarrassing how we played down to their level).

I follow the Pack closely as my family is from Nevada (see mid 1800's) and were ranchers. Dad boxed at UNR and a big piece of Sparks was the original family ranch.

Nevada is extremely well coached (unlike the predecessor that I witnessed in Reno with Mug). Gangi is all that and a bag of chips and the fact that he is healthy will test our D (see that kid "Something-Orange" too, nails, wish we had the quality and size at WR). Nevada's D is playing well, a win in HI is impressive and says volumes.

This game will be reflective of our coaching staff as they really need to bring some magic and (hello) imagination for a change.

Nevada is my second favorite team and the comments about the stadium etc...Whatever and again at least you have one.

Here is to an injury free game (I know, not going to happen).

Go Aztecs Go Pack!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rev McQuervo said:

This game concerns me more than Boise (certainly more the San Joser - pfff embarrassing how we played down to their level).

I follow the Pack closely as my family is from Nevada (see mid 1800's) and were ranchers. Dad boxed at UNR and a big piece of Sparks was the original family ranch.

Nevada is extremely well coached (unlike the predecessor that I witnessed in Reno with Mug). Gangi is all that and a bag of chips and the fact that he is healthy will test our D (see that kid "Something-Orange" too, nails, wish we had the quality and size at WR). Nevada's D is playing well, a win in HI is impressive and says volumes.

This game will be reflective of our coaching staff as they really need to bring some magic and (hello) imagination for a change.

Nevada is my second favorite team and the comments about the stadium etc...Whatever and again at least you have one.

Here is to an injury free game (I know, not going to happen).

Go Aztecs Go Pack!

Agree, with all Rev says, except of the injury free deal. I hope Gangi falls off of his school desk, tweaking is shoulder just enough to keep him out on Saturday. If not, if SDSU plays like they did against Arizona State and Boise, we win. IF we play like we did against Sacramento State, Eastern Michigan, Air Force, and SJSU, we lose. Smart money is on Nevada.

The two best teams in the Conference are clearly Fresno State and Utah State. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, fanhood said:

Oh dear God, I hope all of your good players have minor injuries that keep them out of the game. Nothing serious, just enough to where they cannot play or practices until late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. 

Don't search for reasons to be offended. It is a sign of respect. I actually think UNR beats us.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a badly pulled hamstring that is hindering my Jiu Jitsu performance. Doesn't effect my day to day life though. Could Gangi just get one of those?

Again, I hope Tezino makes Gangi less than healthy early in the 1st Qtr.

Listen youngster. I had the same bad takes when I was 20. You'll grow out of it, I hope.

• Like 1

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

19 hours ago, Slapdad said:

We call that the Boise special. 

I remember Bad Will Hunting losing his grip on reality post-Brotzman shank. He was wishing for the entire city of Reno to burn to the ground and Kaepernick to have his legs broken blah blah blah. You know, real sane takes for a "grown up".

20 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

Listen youngster. I had the same bad takes when I was 20. You'll grow out of it, I hope.

I am glad you feel that way. I will bet you my Golf Cart that I am older than you though. Has Gangi fallen today, yet?

20 hours ago, fanhood said:

Oh dear God, I hope all of your good players have minor injuries that keep them out of the game. Nothing serious, just enough to where they cannot play or practices until late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. 

Don't search for reasons to be offended. It is a sign of respect. I actually think UNR beats us.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a badly pulled hamstring that is hindering my Jiu Jitsu performance. Doesn't effect my day to day life though. Could Gangi just get one of those?

Again, I hope Tezino makes Gangi less than healthy early in the 1st Qtr.

I certainly don’t think it’s cool to openly root for players to get hurt. Having said that, there would be massive lying out there if your opponents stud player was killing you in a game and then went down with very minor injury that made him done for that game, and you weren’t relieved and happy about it. There would be LOTS and LOTS of lying out there. 

kat.jpg

26 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I certainly don’t think it’s cool to openly root for players to get hurt. Having said that, there would be massive lying out there if your opponents stud player was killing you in a game and then went down with very minor injury that made him done for that game, and you weren’t relieved and happy about it. There would be LOTS and LOTS of lying out there. 

Sure. Maybe Gangi will get a hang nail this week, that makes him incapable of throwing.

Seriously though, any new reports on his leg? At the very least, I hope he is immobile 

25 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Sure. Maybe Gangi will get a hang nail this week, that makes him incapable of throwing.

Seriously though, any new reports on his leg? At the very least, I hope he is immobile 

Dude let it go. We aren't going to tell you anything that isn't publicly available in media. 

4 hours ago, fanhood said:

I am glad you feel that way. I will bet you my Golf Cart that I am older than you though. Has Gangi fallen today, yet?

I guess some people never grow out of being an asshole. Own it, I suppose. 

5 hours ago, fanhood said:

I understand Gangi ran a 4.4 40 today. So he's getting there, probably at about 90% right now:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Well hitting the QB does not mean injuring him just getting him off his game rush throws etc. Part of the game. I would not say make him less healthy make him a bit edgy and off. A few years ago Nevada took out our QB on a very dicey play the week before the championship. I like your new Coach and I think he will do great. The old one was embarrassing. Sacks are overrated and hurries underrated.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

On 10/22/2018 at 5:04 PM, wolfan8431 said:

That's good.  We can use the locker room material.

Your locker room material is that an opposing team LB intends to be in QBs face all night? what else would you expect?

The faux outrage over the comment is ridiculous. People roit for the defense to "rattle" or "shake up" or "ring the bell" of the qb when that means brain damage. It is football

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

The faux outrage over the comment is ridiculous. People roit for the defense to "rattle" or "shake up" or "ring the bell" of the qb when that means brain damage. It is football

exactly... i want my boys to f##k up your boys