renoskier

MWC Early Lines...week 9

USU fans, take the points... FSU beat us by 31 in our house... you’ll double that in yours... Bet the farm!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 minutes ago, ViAggie said:

Pun intended? 

Didn’t know/realize, I had a “pun” in there so no... not intended! lol.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

for once, I think they've overestimated the score differential for FS.  I think Hawaii turns it around and plays us tough.

When these teams play they are either blowouts or down to the wire, I think this will be a tough game for us if we don't get our offense rolling early. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

8 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

When these teams play they are either blowouts or down to the wire, I think this will be a tough game for us if we don't get our offense rolling early. 

eh.  People say that every week and every week the defense just holds the other team underwater while deboer and tedford brainstorm and then the offense rolls in the second and third quarters.

34 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

eh.  People say that every week and every week the defense just holds the other team underwater while deboer and tedford brainstorm and then the offense rolls in the second and third quarters.

As much as I am grateful to see the 2nd half adjustments (something we didnt seem to have with the past couple of HCs), I would like to see the Dogs start off more quickly.  Against a good team, it means we'll be put in the situation of playing from behind.  Not sure whats getting in the way of that...they should have enough film by now to gameplan better.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

11 hours ago, godogsgo said:

As much as I am grateful to see the 2nd half adjustments (something we didnt seem to have with the past couple of HCs), I would like to see the Dogs start off more quickly.  Against a good team, it means we'll be put in the situation of playing from behind.  Not sure whats getting in the way of that...they should have enough film by now to gameplan better.

OL stinks at run blocking

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, No_dogs_down said:

The Wolfpack, at home, will be a real test for the Aztecs.  I hope your team gets the W, because it’d be good for the conference to have 3 one loss teams for a few more games. 

We are running on fumes. This is an 8-4 team that runs hot & cold. Too many injuries this year and too many penalties, this week I suspect it catches up with the Aztecs...

4 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

We are running on fumes. This is an 8-4 team that runs hot & cold. Too many injuries this year and too many penalties, this week I suspect it catches up with the Aztecs...

If your OC calls plays like he did against SJSU Reno will beat you by 14+.  

• Like 1