thespywhozaggedme

There are nine, yes nine G5 teams ranked ahead of Boise State this week

17 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

And on the flipside Harsin has out right lost more games that he was a double digit favorite in then any other coach during his tenure; 11.

On average double digit favorites lose 23.39% of the time. While 11 seems like a high number I'm guessing it's not too far from average. Boise State is often favored by 10 or more.

That's not to say Harsin hasn't left us fans disappointed on occasion. And scratching our heads at times. He has.

But he's also won at a high clip and I think Boise State hired the right coach.

Personally I hope he stays and the Broncos continue winning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

And on the flipside Harsin has out right lost more games that he was a double digit favorite in then any other coach during his tenure; 11.

You are full of shit. Harsin has lost 14 games at Boise State. I seriously doubt we were double digit favorites in 11 of those losses. I can think of five games off the top of my head when we were either underdogs or less than a TD favorite. Ole Miss, Oklahoma State, WSU, Fresno State, and BYU all on the road. 

• Like 1

Pollster's are like vindictive ex-girlfriends once you disappointed them you are the worst of the worst. They made you favorite to make the access bowl you lose two games, and then you are now bums.BS

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche